URGENT ASAP MATHS HELP PLS (OR ELSE ILL DIE) (1 Viewer)

liamkk112

HSC
do olympiad or other competition questions i guess, try to be good at sketching unfamiliar situations, combinatorics and number theory coz they seem heavy in the competition

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
LMFAO idk practice using the past papers but i feel like its kinda hard to practice by urself since its not even like actual content you can just easily learn like the things u do in school
alr only option now is we ratatouie this b; @carrotsss ill hide u under my hat and u get the work done boss

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
Dw about it, it lowkey wont even mean anything LOL, ruse kids r lucky since they have actual trainers
mine has trainers too but idk I feel like they prob wont get through much given how the rest of the cohort is holding on

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
It seems theres a lot of proofs, some seem like itd vaguely capture content assessed in 4U? should I learn proofs topic for 4u before the test? e.g. one of their B1 solutions was to use proof by contradiction
Also you will see the 2023 one is on Parabola Magazine. They made hardcopies since 1964 and put them online in 2009.

It also has a problem section and that has 1730 questions similar to the UNSW maths comp questions.

That would be better preparation than 4U.

https://www.parabola.unsw.edu.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)