value q (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
how long should this type q be in terms of lines? i've been doing a ton of past HSC and trial papers for modern and whenever they have a 5/6/7 mark q to assess or compare value, i always go beyond the lines and i take up the extra page - like i still finish underneath the 40 min time limit for section i but it's still feeling kind of iffy for me because the lines are meant to represent the expected length of response + i could use that extra time not probably waffling on about a certain source on the actual 25 mark essay sections...

i genuinely don't know if i'm waffling or whatnot because sometimes the past papers will give half a page for 6 marks and i have no idea how to fit everything there... do i only need one value and limitation per source for a 6 marker??

Anaya R

HSC
I mean, consider both the space, the type of question and how many points you've made. It generally should be 2/3 page (for 5 marks) to 1 page (for 7 marks) but if you've made 5 good points for a 5 marker then that should be fine. Also I mean you can look at sample responses and chances are they would vary in length as the students saw fit. I think only if it's fluff in your response you'd have to be concerned

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)