Vet Science/Biology Prospectives?? (1 Viewer)

TankKuno

HSC
Hi!
I am lonely in my interests within my group of friends from different schools, and from my school in general. Anyone interested or thinking of doing this course? I wanna have someone to talk to about my own interests. :(

Good day to you all.

HSCya1234567

HSC
i was actually just looking at vet courses recently, the JCU one looks pretty good! Though, I don't think I am as passionate as you might be.. You are looking at the USYD one right? Good luck!

TankKuno

HSC
I have looked at JCU and sort of liking it as well, just that i don't wanna pay the VTAC admission price lol. Good luck to you to!

babyhales

HSC
hii!! you mentioned vtac, are you a victorian applying to interstate vet courses?? also i think i saw you mentioned csu vet at one stage. did you end up applying and if so have you heard back about an interview?

TankKuno

HSC
hii!! you mentioned vtac, are you a victorian applying to interstate vet courses?? also i think i saw you mentioned csu vet at one stage. did you end up applying and if so have you heard back about an interview?
Hi, considereing uac says that csu vet interview comes aroyund mid nov to late nov, i personally havent recieved one yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)