Well this is intersting, we have our own mini forum... (1 Viewer)

clerisy

HSC
Well isn't this snazzy!

When did it pop up?

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I wish I knew. From the look of things I think it was created today or yesterday. I had a look in the critical response and glycerine seemed surprised (I thought she was a moderator) and reckoned it started today

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
no matter, its for the best. I was thinking of asking for one anyway.

they should divide the 2u advanced thread as well as the 3u english one. Its too big for just one forum

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
I wish I knew. From the look of things I think it was created today or yesterday. I had a look in the critical response and glycerine seemed surprised (I thought she was a moderator) and reckoned it started today

haha no I'm not a moderator! on the contrary, I've had much conflict with mods (well... mostly lexicographer because I know him irl and he's a wanknut). I think someone suggested sub forums, people agreed, anti asked admin, admin did it, and voila : )

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by Enlightened_One
I just found your an acclerated student glycerine. And you do Extension 2. Damn your smart.
not really, I just went up to the english staffroom on the day of my subject selections, said "I want to do extension 2", ms ockendon said "have you done extension 1?" "yes" "okay". :p

zerzillia

Originally posted by glycerine
not really, I just went up to the english staffroom on the day of my subject selections, said "I want to do extension 2", ms ockendon said "have you done extension 1?" "yes" "okay". :p
wow. you know what you want to do.

i am a lostie.
i wrote lots of poems and short stories in my english journal in prelim and my teacher really liked it. she commented on them and said i could do eng ext 2. i thought she was kidding. by this time eng ext 1 had already started as we were in term2 '03 bu then (i was only choosing advanced because my friends in maths class in yr10 chosed it. FATE.) i thought my english sucked so i never EVER in my entire life dreamt of doing ext 1 let alone ext 2. but hey it's ok. my ext 1 marks arent great but ext 2 is what i really enjoy in the hsc and i love it. no regrets! :D thank my teacher forever. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)