What do I put on my cheat sheet (1 Viewer)

aqwerty13402

HSC
I just have a quick question on what to actually put on my cheat sheet. I have an exam in 2 weeks on chapters 2-6 (Cambridge Textbook) and I don't really know what to write on my sheet. I'm pretty good with most chapters so and ofc we get the formula sheet. Would you recommend past hsc questions with working out?

The one thing I do know that I am putting is graph transformations since I'm a bit wobbly on that

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
I just have a quick question on what to actually put on my cheat sheet. I have an exam in 2 weeks on chapters 2-6 (Cambridge Textbook) and I don't really know what to write on my sheet. I'm pretty good with most chapters so and ofc we get the formula sheet. Would you recommend past hsc questions with working out?

The one thing I do know that I am putting is graph transformations since I'm a bit wobbly on that
ways to approach unique questions/steps to solve the qns rather than the formulae/unique tricks that aren't on the formula sheet e.g

(this one isn't really useful in 2u though)
or maybe some notes like how you can only do trig calculus in radians or possibly log laws if you're not that confident with them
also is it handwritten? if not, you should latex it

aqwerty13402

HSC
ways to approach unique questions/steps to solve the qns rather than the formulae/unique tricks that aren't on the formula sheet e.g

(this one isn't really useful in 2u though)
or maybe some notes like how you can only do trig calculus in radians or possibly log laws if you're not that confident with them
also is it handwritten? if not, you should latex it
Ooooh thats a good idea actually. It can be typed up, what is latex-ing it? :skip:

Aeonium

HSC
N/A
Ooooh thats a good idea actually. It can be typed up, what is latex-ing it? :skip:
latex is a markup language you can use to insert mathematical equations and diagrams
for instance i used it to write that integral property

WeiWeiMan

HSC

maybe just a list of common errors that you have seen urself make under timed conditions with examples

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)