Year 11 is Over (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by rhapsodyinblack

I worked out that I will have SEVEN major projects to complete next year... (Drama IP, Drama group performance, Music Ext. Project, Music 2 composition, Music 2 essay, Extension 2 English major work & History Ext. major work)

May I suggest starting your Ext 2 mw and Ext Hist research over these holidays, cos you will never get them done otherwise. Seriously.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Yep all sciences, Physics and Chemistry :p. Even though you can't do all sciences because you can only do 6 units of it.
same here :D :p

Originally posted by Giant Lobster
beginning of the end. if i survive the hsc, nothing can kill me.

nothing.

i would damn agreee :cold: hsc will prob kill me but i will sbe revived :D

picaresque

HSC
Well, I'm prepared to be struck down by lightning, however I'm looking forward to starting Year 12. Might as well get it over and done with - Year 11 has been extremely boring. (AND I can't wait to start my V.A BOW.)

Ok ok. I admit this enthusiasm is going to wear off - In like, two seconds.

:(

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
Eh, well, i guess you can get to 4000 taht way too... ^^''''

But in reality... is there ne point?
me thinks u spamming too... goin off topic :p
i don't spam as much as other ppl

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
May I suggest starting your Ext 2 mw and Ext Hist research over these holidays, cos you will never get them done otherwise. Seriously.
I know, i cant think of an ext his topic yet...grrrrrrrrrrr

Sasky

HSC
Hi KarmaKitten,

I will be doing Ext hist next term, what research would you suggest to do in the holidays?

Thanx *

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
I'm glad year 11 is over. I now get away from ridiculous content and boring topics and enter year 12 which looks a lot more interesting. I can finally take up history extension and that looks so good. Also the fact that we have only one year left is just awesome. I cant wait to i'm out of the typical 9am-3pm routine.

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Craig
I'm glad year 11 is over. I now get away from ridiculous content and boring topics and enter year 12 which looks a lot more interesting.
hmm the hsc biology course looks yummy :) the prelim one was all australian related.... grrr..not interesting at all... mny friends say the hsc topics are hell better :)

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
mny friends say the hsc topics are hell better :)
Especially for Engineering Studies, no more landscape products and household appliances and into Aeronautical and Telecommunication Engineering :D

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i heard engineering is really hard... my frieds coulnt take it no more.. so they all dropped it... :cold:.. i was going to pick it.. but seemed more like a 'boy' subject :p.. so i picked a 'girl' subject.... BIOLOGY :D:D:D:p

Craig

there goes my hero
HSC
hmm the hsc biology course looks yummy :) the prelim one was all australian related.... grrr..not interesting at all... mny friends say the hsc topics are hell better :)
Yeah the hsc topics are so much more interesting. I've had a look at the content I learn for economics, modern history, legal studies and business studies and it looks so much better. I'm also doing extension history and that actually looks challenging so I cant wait to study that.

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
i heard engineering is really hard... my frieds coulnt take it no more.. so they all dropped it... :cold:.. i was going to pick it.. but seemed more like a 'boy' subject :p.. so i picked a 'girl' subject.... BIOLOGY :D:D:D:p
Boys subject how did you get that? That only 3.6% of the 1356 doing it in 2002 were female, so what if thats the 2nd lowest percentage for a course with over 1000 enrolments (contrustion exam had 1.1%) and biology is only 66% girls :p.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Sasky
Hi KarmaKitten,

I will be doing Ext hist next term, what research would you suggest to do in the holidays?

Thanx *
just looking around for a topic you would like to do and research a bit around, get some books, look around the net,

tarini

HSC
How have people found their topics for their major works for Eng- how do you start looking and where did you get your inspiration from? Any advice would be helpful - Thanks heaps!

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by tarini
How have people found their topics for their major works for Eng- how do you start looking and where did you get your inspiration from? Any advice would be helpful - Thanks heaps!
Im using things from personal experience and researching that.

ask around, look around, just observe life, write stories/poetry or do a website if thats what you want. start planning now, writing down some ideas. thats what ive been doing, keeping a notebook

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
Boys subject how did you get that? That only 3.6% of the 1356 doing it in 2002 were female, so what if thats the 2nd lowest percentage for a course with over 1000 enrolments (contrustion exam had 1.1%) and biology is only 66% girls :p.

lol does that mean u just hammered yourself ??

nah i dont know.. my dad says "in vietnam.. it was the girls that did biology..and not one single guy could beat the girls in biology..so its a girl subject" lol

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Good luck class of 2004! :D

Have a hug everyone, year 12 is great fun. Use next term to get into the swing of it and despite the work you'll have a ball. :)

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by Lexicographer
Good luck class of 2004! :D

Have a hug everyone, year 12 is great fun. Use next term to get into the swing of it and despite the work you'll have a ball. :)
aww thank you:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)