Year 11 physics questions? (1 Viewer)

jamaicanricerat

HSC
N/A
I'm in year 11 and I feel kind of worried in regards to practicing concepts and stuff for the content I've learned because my physics teacher doesn't really give us structured questions. I have textbooks but I'm not sure how helpful their questions are either (just the standard Jacaranda, Focus and Pearson). So am I worrying about nothing and going along should be fine or is there some place to get some harder exam-style questions for year 11 physics content. (yes, I have some past papers but nothing by topic or module)
Thanks for your help!

Rishi123

HSC
Hey there, my name is Rish. I would strongly recommend finding a support system that can help you with questions and explanations for Physics. If you take a look around on websites such as this one you can generally find some resources, but it can be harder for Year 11 compared to Year 12.

Textbook questions are a good starting point and you should definitely practice them. It's also important to have something on top of this as textbook questions don't mimic school exam ones, so you'll be lacking practice in that area.

I've been tutoring for 5 years, including as a Head of Chemistry at a tutoring centre, and have recently launched my own tutoring service: Jain HSC.

I'm holding a Year 11 Phys and Chem crash course for Module 2 on Saturday 20th April 2024 where I'd love to help you better understand how to break down and answer questions. You can search up Jain HSC on the Humanitix website, or visit my instagram @jainhsc.

They are priced at $25-30 to help me with room costs, and are available both in-person and online. I'll be giving lots of tips and resources on how to do better in Year 11.

Feel free to comment with any questions or comments!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)