Any Investment Bankers Here? (1 Viewer)

MinaSaw

HSC
Dear Everyone,
I've been looking everywhere because I wanted to have a chat with an investment banker, if you don't mind getting a little personal (how long you spend with your family, pay etc).

If you know someone or you are one - preferably first or second year please PM me, I just have a few questions to ask and chat about.

I've heard so much stuff but would like some first hand answers.

Please let me know, thanks (P.S if this is the wrong thread please move ty :) )

Zoinked

Beast
HSC
Dear Everyone,
I've been looking everywhere because I wanted to have a chat with an investment banker, if you don't mind getting a little personal (how long you spend with your family, pay etc).

If you know someone or you are one - preferably first or second year please PM me, I just have a few questions to ask and chat about.

I've heard so much stuff but would like some first hand answers.

Please let me know, thanks (P.S if this is the wrong thread please move ty :) )
go to wall street oasis, thats probably the best forum for that sort of chat. Most of the people here are 17/18 years old lol

RishBonjour

HSC
Instead of forums like this or WSO or whatever, get a linkedin account, PM a few people who have jobs that you want and ask them if you can catch up for coffee (some will definitely reply!). There is no other effective method of finding out what you want to do with your life than having an honest 1-1 conversation in person with someone who has literally gone through the same decision making process.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)