ATAR 99.90 | SELLING BAND 6 Essays | Essay Editing | Eng Adv (97), Eng Ext 1 (48) (1 Viewer)

maths314

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi Guys, my name is Jared and I am pleased to be offering my services as an essay editor and marker!

I graduated in 2017 with the following results:

-ATAR of 99.90
-English Advanced HSC mark of 97/100
-English Extension 1 HSC mark of 48/50
-English Extension 2 HSC mark of 47/50 (49/50 externally)
-Modern History HSC mark of 94/100
-Mathematics Extension 1 mark of 100/100 (10th in State)
-Ranked first internally in English Advanced, English Extension 1, and Modern History in a school that ranked in the top 15 schools in the state overall and ranked in the top 3 schools in English.
-Graduated DUX of my school

*********** Edit -->
With Covid and all the stress that's resulting from it with respect to HSC, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a document that would contain a lot of tips, my particular study habits during HSC, etc. I haven't put this together yet, but email me if that's something that would interest you, and if I get enough responses I'll write it up and send it out! ***********

If you are sending your essay to me online, I promise to provide you with comprehensive feedback (i.e. at least half a page + exhaustive annotations) in the style of what was given to me and what you can expect from HSC markers to help achieve your HSC goals. This will include:

- Thorough line-by-line annotations on how to improve language, sentence flow, techniques, and argument
- A comprehensive comment up to a few hundred words at the end of each paragraph to help ameliorate argument and general structure, I will also pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses with tangible advice on how to accentuate these strengths and diminish the weaknesses
- A final comment at the end of the essay up to a few hundred words providing advice on how to improve in terms of argument, language, and structure, including an analysis of your ideas and concepts
- A mark out of 15, 20, or 25 depending on the essay/creative

The pricing is as follows:

- English Advanced Essay (800-1200 words) = $30
- English Extension 1 Essay (1200-1800 words) = $35
- English Extension 2 = Negotiable prices
- English Advanced Creative (700-1200 words) = $25
- English Extension 1 Creative (1000-1500 words) = $30
- Modern History Essay (800-1200 words) = $25

I am also selling my essays and creatives in English and Modern History: [ATTACHED ARE SAMPLES FROM ALL THE ESSAYS + PROOF OF MY RESULTS!!]

- Module A (1984/Metropolis):

Achieved full marks internally and 17.5/20 in the HSC exam.

- Module B (Hamlet):

Achieved full marks internally and 20/20 in the HSC exam.

- Module C (Judith Wright poetry):

Achieved 19/20 internally and 18.5/20 in the HSC exam.

- Discovery Essay (The Motorcycle Diaries):

Achieved full marks internally and 15/15 in the HSC exam.

- Discovery Creative:

Achieved 13/15 internally and 14.5/15 in the HSC exam.

- Navigating the Global Essay (White Tiger + Lost in Translation):

Achieved full marks internally and 24.5/25 in the HSC exam.

- English Extension 2 Critical Response:

Achieved full marks internally and 49/50 in the HSC exam.

- Modern History (Collection of essays (up to 10 individual essays) on USA 1919-1941, J. Edgar Hoover, and Cold War):

Achieved 24+/25 internally.

Pricing:

Any 1 Module Essay = $25
Any 2 Modules Essays = $35
Modules Pack (All Modules Essays) = $35
Discovery Essay = $25
Discovery Creative = $20
Discovery Pack = $30
English Advanced Pack = $45
English Extension 1 Essay = $30
English Extension 2 Essay = FREE
English Pack = $50
Any 1 Modern History Topic = $15
Any 2 Modern History Topics = $25
Modern History Pack (All Topics) = $25

If you are still unsure, email me on jaredlevy7777@gmail.com if you need more info on prices, clarification of marks, or to ask any other questions.

All the best for the year ahead!!

Attachments

Last edited:

ezrathescribe

HSC
I actually know Jared, he was a truly fantastic english student and tutor to me. He helped me so much with his expert editing skills in the crucial later stages of the HSC and trial exams. After Pre-trials I did terribly in the discovery and modules sections and was convinced I was screwed. That's when I asked Jared for some advice. He put me right on track, gave me invaluable tips that were easy to execute but super effective. He was conceptually excellent and techically brilliant. I reworked my essays with his help, and achieved great marks in trials, and even better in HSC. In the end, I pulled off a 96 in advanced and 47 in 3U! I cannot recommend him enough. I can wholeheartedly guarantee he will dramatically improve your marks. He is also very nice and a great guy overall.

:)

maths314

HSC
Uni Grad
Thanks so much Ez - means a lot, it was my pleasure to help! More spots available - get in quick!!

Last edited:

maths314

HSC
Uni Grad
For some reason, my messaging on the BoredofStudies website isn't working, so just send me an email if you want editing at jaredlevy7777@gmail.com

Last edited:

maths314

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey all! With Covid and all the stress that's resulting from it with respect to HSC, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a document that would contain a lot of tips, my particular study habits during HSC, etc. I haven't put this together yet, but email me if that's something that would interest you, and if I get enough responses I'll write it up and send it out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)