99.65 ATAR | Free trial lesson! | Business Studies, Economics & General Mathematics (1 Viewer)

v_luu

HSC
Hi all! My name is Vivian Luu and I'm an experienced tutor with over 4 years of teaching experience. I have graduated from UNSW with a Bachelor of Commerce/Economics with a HD average. I am currently offering tutoring services in the following subjects:
• HSC Business Studies
• HSC Economics
• HSC and Preliminary General Mathematics

I graduated in 2013 and achieved an ATAR of 99.65. My marks were as follows:
• Business Studies – 95
• Economics – 94
• English Advanced – 95 (completed in 2012)
• Mathematics (2U) – 96 (completed in 2012)
• Mathematics Extension 1 (3U) – 94
• Visual Arts – 94

Why you should choose me:
• My lessons are well prepared in advance which ensures that all concepts are covered in a detailed and clear manner. I provide you with booklets each lesson which includes notes and homework questions - this allows you to apply the content learnt in class to actual HSC and exam-styled questions!
• I view myself as a mentor rather than your tutor as I provide you with support and advice beyond the subjects I am teaching you. I am always happy to answer questions regarding how the HSC works, advice on selecting a career path, dealing with stress and many other general questions.
• I create an engaging and interactive learning environment by teaching in small classes (average of 5 students per class). This allows me to work more closely with students and really get to know them on an individual level, making them much more comfortable in asking me questions.
• I provide support both inside and outside of class by encouraging students to contact me via email or texts. I am more than happy to provide assistance outside of class time and never hesitate to go overtime to make sure my students fully understand all concepts taught.
• I am confident in my teaching style and have guided many students through their HSC with significant improvements in their marks. Please ask if you would like hear what my current and ex-students have to say!

Rates: Lessons will run for 1hr and 45mins at $60/lesson.
Location: Office suite in Parramatta (5 mins walking distance from the train station)
Time: Classes for HSC 2019 students will begin in mid-September. Available times are on Saturday and Sunday.
Contact: Classes are filling up quick for the new HSC year so contact me today for a free trial lesson - no strings attached!
Email - vivianluu@hotmail.com
Phone - 0403 506 355

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)