General Thoughts: SOR I (1 Viewer)

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
Re: General Thoughts: Studies of Religion I

I wrote about the NCCA, NSW Ecumenical Council, joint initiatives such as the Victorian bushfires
Then I wrote about the Colmuban centre for Muslims and Christians and the Council for Jews and Christians...
I also talked about how approx 19% of people are in the 'no religion' category and how ecumenism and interfaith dialogue place pressure on the government to make decisions that resonate with their religious beliefs, on issues such as abortion...

How's that?
v. good m8

did same except 4 stats (ran out of room)

erob

HSC
Uni Grad

My Multi choice
1)D
2)B
3)C
4)D
5)A
6)C
7)D
8)A or D
9)A
10)B

7 or 8 out of 10 I reckon FUARK ME!

What did everyone write for the essay??
I did Islam because the short answer question was on significant individual/school of thought and I knew shit all about Sufism so did the short answers on Luther and essay on Islam.

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

short answers:

1 asoka
2 paul of tarsus

essay
Judaism - easiest shit out for justice
- torah
- halachah
- covenental obligations

fuck me

_Nay

HSC
Multiple choice was relatively simple. The response question on ecumenism was easy and I predicted it.

I thought the questions on person / school of thought were too similar. I mean if the person had a great significance than of course the impact would match it. They should have asked for that in one question and then done a question on practice or ethics. REALLY pissed off that they didn't considering thats 2/3s of the topic not mentioned.

The last section was hopeless. I have no idea how the stimulus related to anything or what content it was even related to. My whole grade walked out furious and even the teachers said it was crap.

To think I had a hope for religion to boost my atar up HA -.-

Fusilli_Jerry

HSC
Hopefully they scale everyone up or do something dramatic and give everyone 45/50 or something. Doubt it though. Was a crap test though. Section 2 was pointless. Feel like i just wasted 2 years doing a subject when i could have just done catholic studies and not bothered studying. Bloody BOS.

jamesfirst

HSC
Hopefully they scale everyone up or do something dramatic and give everyone 45/50 or something. Doubt it though. Was a crap test though. Section 2 was pointless. Feel like i just wasted 2 years doing a subject when i could have just done catholic studies and not bothered studying. Bloody BOS.
Mate, some people aced the exam. They ain't going to give you shit if you failed.

Galladrim

HSC

I wrote about the NCCA, NSW Ecumenical Council, joint initiatives such as the Victorian bushfires
Then I wrote about the Colmuban centre for Muslims and Christians and the Council for Jews and Christians...
I also talked about how approx 19% of people are in the 'no religion' category and how ecumenism and interfaith dialogue place pressure on the government to make decisions that resonate with their religious beliefs, on issues such as abortion...

How's that?
Sorry but there is a difference between ecumenism and interfaith dialogue, and the question asked for the former. Everything else is good though.

jamesfirst

HSC

Sorry but there is a difference between ecumenism and interfaith dialogue, and the question asked for the former. Everything else is good though.
question asked and/or interfaith dialogue

D94

HSC
N/A

Lol, did you even read the question? Like what jamesfirst said, it asked for ecumenism and/or interfaith dialogue. You'd still be right, but Kimbles2011 is correct as well.

cto

HSC

Section 3 was the hardest, especially the Judiasm question.

Galladrim

HSC

Lol, did you even read the question? Like what jamesfirst said, it asked for ecumenism and/or interfaith dialogue. You'd still be right, but Kimbles2011 is correct as well.
:blink2:

I feel like an idiot now. Sorry about that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)