Post Your 2014 Sem 2 Timetable (1 Viewer)

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC

worst timetable ever...

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Either I can have 11 hours on thursday with a one hour break and a 3 day week, or 8 hours on thursday and a 4-day week.

What's it gonna be?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
4 day week
I have done 11 hour days before for a catch up lab day.

I was still awake to the point that I got my first ever 10/10 in the lab for that course (I was getting 8's and 9's in it because the questions the demonstrators asked are hard and worth 4/10 in the lab when they mark).

Tbh it wasn't a bad day either. Provided that I do more work at home and that I travel about 3 hours a day then I'm not sure whether 3 or 4 day week (btw when I say 3 or 4 its still 5 but includes watching the lectures online instead because those lectures barely use a blackboard/whiteboard in lectures and just slides on computer).

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I never knew there were programs that could have 19 hours of lectures in one week.

Must get boring of learning content that fast.

D94

HSC
N/A
Either I can have 11 hours on thursday with a one hour break and a 3 day week, or 8 hours on thursday and a 4-day week.

What's it gonna be?
What's on that day? Like are there mainly tutorials or labs or lectures? Think about assessment time when all the courses have assessments at the same time. That might be a nightmare.

fizzbylightning

HSC
Uni Grad
I have done 11 hour days before for a catch up lab day.

I was still awake to the point that I got my first ever 10/10 in the lab for that course (I was getting 8's and 9's in it because the questions the demonstrators asked are hard and worth 4/10 in the lab when they mark).

Tbh it wasn't a bad day either. Provided that I do more work at home and that I travel about 3 hours a day then I'm not sure whether 3 or 4 day week (btw when I say 3 or 4 its still 5 but includes watching the lectures online instead because those lectures barely use a blackboard/whiteboard in lectures and just slides on computer).
I had a 12 hour day on one of my days last year with breaks amounting to 2 or 3 hours and I was spent by the end of it! Just remember, you will have to be going through that 11 hour day 11 times during the semester.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
I've been attempting to enrol for half an hour now refreshing my browser! still cant get it! network is too congested! is there an app that automatically refreshes until i get in?

haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)