Multiple choice tips & tricks? (1 Viewer)

noctua

HSC
I have been doing a couple of physics past paper mcq and not been fairing well in them, as my avg marks are usually around 11/15.
What do I have to do to improve these, can someone impart the wisdom of doing multiple choices?

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
there are 20 multiple choice questions; gg

My technique is process of elimination

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
If you know your work, MC is easy 20 marks. If you're struggling, you really need to clear up your understanding of the course.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Don't cut your fingernails leading towards the exam, they can be helpful for multiple choice.

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
If you know your work, MC is easy 20 marks. If you're struggling, you really need to clear up your understanding of the course.
Yeah the M/C is designed so you can get good marks easily. The average studney who knows what they're doing should be able to at least get ~15+/20

Don't cut your fingernails leading towards the exam, they can be helpful for multiple choice.
Huehuehue; alternatively using a thumb tack would also work

mreditor16

HSC
according to our school, doing what you are alluding to is actually violating exam rules.

rules apparently (According to school) say that no marking in any way can be made on the exam paper during reading time....

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
according to our school, doing what you are alluding to is actually violating exam rules.

rules apparently (According to school) say that no marking in any way can be made on the exam paper during reading time....
In the hsc, they say "no writing" so maybe loophole it :p

Cleavage

Clarence
HSC
Uni Grad

I think carrot is implying that it's fine, so long as you do get caught haha

seventhroot

gg no re
HSC
at uni; reading time is more useful for example arriving a little late to the exam venue

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)