James Ruse 2015 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

Librah

Not_the_pad
HSC
They can't choose their own jersey names, they have to have the RUSE in your face and let you know who's boss.

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Their jersey was the exact same as mine, except for different colours (same jacket and look)

It just has a massif RUSE on the back of it. Like, Idgaf lol!

D94

HSC
N/A
Yea we did want nicknames for our jerseys but the school wouldn't let it happen cause of safety issues

anyways, you might not care but every time i walk into a library its like im beyonce

Your school is paranoid about a non-issue. Literally tens of thousands of students have nicknames...surely if it were an 'issue', many schools would discontinue it.

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
IM STILL THE SAME PERSON I WAS BEFORE </3

But back on topic

I actually love my jersey; so much so that I would reveal what school I go to just to defend its honour
I've always wondered

What's life like in the highest ranked school in the state?

HSC
Having jerseys are awesome. The younger kids look up to you and know they have to show respect to yr12's
It's weird, people only care about what I say because I'm a senior

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
Yea we did want nicknames for our jerseys but the school wouldn't let it happen cause of safety issues

anyways, you might not care but every time i walk into a library its like im beyonce
Safety issues. Or more like name originality issues [emoji23]. All you guys would write is '99.95 ez' or '99.95 thug lyf'. You know, anything that incorporates 99.95 lol

Yea well, you're from ruse, so when you walk into any place, all eyes on you*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think the ig photo captures the colour well enough LOL. Coz irl the sleeves look like this:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
IM STILL THE SAME PERSON I WAS BEFORE </3

But back on topic

I actually love my jersey; so much so that I would reveal what school I go to just to defend its honour
I'm sorry, but the ruse jerseys are longer in the same g0d tier as the nsbg ones.

teridax

HSC
N/A
Same here, I believe school jerseys, as opposed to blazers, gives its prominence in regards to the year 12's identity. As such, it allows a school's sense of pride to be conveyed proudly, and thus we can discover other schools on the way in which such jerseys create a sense of pride, to the extent it fosters one's place in the school (a.k.a. belong). #2deep2quick #2muchhscenglish #butthereisneverenoughhscenglishintruth
agreed, but that was the biggest piece of wank i've seen lol

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I was at the bus stop the other day. On the other side of the road. There was some kiddo with his jersey. Me thinking, 'oh it must be one of weird concoctions like the typical marsden high jerseys'. Nek minut. On closer inspection, as a hoard of ruse kids come off the bus; 'wth is this shitty jersey' :haha:

sassy-sloth

HSC
lmao joining this convo because my friend linked me cos of "Soulful" (HI B.H HAHAHAAH CAN U TELL WHO THIS IS PROBS NOT) but my school wont let us get our names/nicknames either cos some girl put her phone number and some shit happened so yeah safety issues

HSC
lmao joining this convo because my friend linked me cos of "Soulful" (HI B.H HAHAHAAH CAN U TELL WHO THIS IS PROBS NOT) but my school wont let us get our names/nicknames either cos some girl put her phone number and some shit happened so yeah safety issues
um, I have heard no one doing that ever, even at my school. Lol, what the--

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)