Pokemon Go (1 Viewer)

jonathanIam

HSC
RIP Pokemon GO

Was this whole phenomenon a good thing? Can't help but feel we all got cheated. There was no real end goal :/ Other than catch them all (which i didn't do)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I actually am still playing. And in hindsight, it's the most I've ever paid to play in a freemium or pay to play game.

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
Is anyone still playing? I thought that desease was long gone. I moved on to Party Time Online. It's actually very refreshing. Is there anything new with pokemon?
Pokemon raids, legendary raids, you can spin pokestops at gyms, etc

jonathanIam

HSC
Apparently, some are writing that PG was not a fad after all... saying that it kickstarted augmented reality in ecommerce. This could be true, but I personally haven't seen much use of augmented reality outside of PG :/

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Pokemon raids, legendary raids, you can spin pokestops at gyms, etc
This. It's still a casual game but there are definitely hardcore players now... I even started to recognise familiar faces at raids. Can't believe they walk everywhere though.

Jaxxnuts

HSC
N/A
This. It's still a casual game but there are definitely hardcore players now... I even started to recognise familiar faces at raids. Can't believe they walk everywhere though.
6 pokemon per gym (and can't be 2 of the same pokemon), heal team pokemon via berries, etc it's become a much better game than it used to be (but the hype isn't there anymore)

merryliz

HSC
I used to love Pokemon Go. It was a real innovation when this game appeared. But now I just don't have time to catch 'em. Pokemon was my favorite cartoon when I was a kid so I found an alternative for this game. Camp pokemon is a game for Android and it's really interesting. All those creatures are there even without catching them on the streeets.

Last edited:

tony11QZ

HSC
How is there not a Pokemon Go thread yet?
Maybe cause everyone has forgotten about it, hah. I wonder how you still remember, or play?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I play daily but not as much as before. Yesterday was Charmander day so time to catch some shinies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)