Is UWS a good uni for nursing students?? (1 Viewer)

typingtimtam

HSC
HI!

So I am looking at studying a Nursing degree at the UWS Parramatta campus and would love peoples opinions on the uni/campus/degree etc. As I know the reputation that UWS so I am a little hesitant to go there. TIA :)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I know poeple who do nursing there, they all share the same passion of caring for people. I don't see why it matters.

captainneuro

HSC
HI!

So I am looking at studying a Nursing degree at the UWS Parramatta campus and would love peoples opinions on the uni/campus/degree etc. As I know the reputation that UWS so I am a little hesitant to go there. TIA :)
Which uni you go to and it's reputation doesn't necessarily matter for nursing, I have a few relatives whom are nursing graduates from worse unis now working in top hospitals in Sydney. (Healthcare professions always in demand) so I wouldn't really be hesitant. UWS has heaps of nursing placements at well known hospitals around western syd region (may be of convenience for you - location) and the new parra campus looks really nice anyway, have never been there tho.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)