HSC Stress (1 Viewer)

yassy_xo

HSC
Uni Grad
Soo it just hit me that the actual hsc exams start in 3 days and I've literally become SOOO stressed and I dont know what to do.

On one hand I'm afraid of failing but I feel like I cant remember anything while im doing past papers. But on the other hand I feel soo unmotivated to continue studying, and often find myself procrastinating.

I dont know if its my studying environment, or what. But I just cant be bothered anymore, but I'm also soo scared that i dont know enough.

Does anyone feel the same? If so do you have any tips for me to overcome my stress and/or motivate myself to study harder?

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Soo it just hit me that the actual hsc exams start in 3 days and I've literally become SOOO stressed and I dont know what to do.

On one hand I'm afraid of failing but I feel like I cant remember anything while im doing past papers. But on the other hand I feel soo unmotivated to continue studying, and often find myself procrastinating.

I dont know if its my studying environment, or what. But I just cant be bothered anymore, but I'm also soo scared that i dont know enough.

Does anyone feel the same? If so do you have any tips for me to overcome my stress and/or motivate myself to study harder?
Don't worry were all in the same boat. As you get closer you always feel like you don't know anything. I feel exactly the same.
You've gotten through the whole year so you must know what your doing, use this stress to motivate you. Just keep going!

yassy_xo

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't worry were all in the same boat. As you get closer you always feel like you don't know anything. I feel exactly the same.
You've gotten through the whole year so you must know what your doing, use this stress to motivate you. Just keep going!
Tbh its better knowing others feel the same. And yea its true if we've gotten through the year nothing different now.
Cheers mate!

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC

If you don't put in effort now you'll have to put in soo much more effort later on to get into your desired course which isn't worth it!!!

Also if you study enough hopefully you'll be confident and won't stress :D

Tbh we had 3 trials so we had heaps of experience so HSC wasn't rly stressful at all but just try calm yourself down and take a break I guess... and try to convince yourself that you'll be fine!

yassy_xo

HSC
Uni Grad
If you don't put in effort now you'll have to put in soo much more effort later on to get into your desired course which isn't worth it!!!

Also if you study enough hopefully you'll be confident and won't stress :D

Tbh we had 3 trials so we had heaps of experience so HSC wasn't rly stressful at all but just try calm yourself down and take a break I guess... and try to convince yourself that you'll be fine!
Lol we had 2 trials, but we knew only one set counted, so after the first set we didnt care anymore, but I did better in the second set because I wasnt so focused on my mark.
But I also see what you mean
Thanks!

supR

Trials are the best
HSC
Uni Grad
You'll be fine, what other people have said about has been pretty positive. In reality it is just another exam, yes it means a lot but it is no different to the other ones you have done. And considering past papers exist, you can basically do the exam right now over and over again. So you will definitely be ready and able to smash it c:

A little word of advice though, don't stay up to 1:06AM tomorrow night xD

yassy_xo

HSC
Uni Grad
You'll be fine, what other people have said about has been pretty positive. In reality it is just another exam, yes it means a lot but it is no different to the other ones you have done. And considering past papers exist, you can basically do the exam right now over and over again. So you will definitely be ready and able to smash it c:

A little word of advice though, don't stay up to 1:06AM tomorrow night xD

yea my sleeping is probably a problem...

Ace0804

HSC
What happens if there is like a 5-6 mark difference in the internal ranks of 1st and 2nd, and 3rd was close to second, but everyone below that did had a big difference. But in the HSC 1st, 2nd and 3rd all were very close and there was a big difference in marks in the others. Would 2nd and 3rd still be dragged down since in internal ranks there was a big difference. As thats my situation, as in one of the exams i screwed up, making 1st can a big difference on me, but in trials i end up comming first. So in HSC even if i can the highest external mark, would they still give me a difference of 5 marks from 1st palce.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)