99.95 ATAR (2019) - YEAR 11 STUDY NOTES - New Syllabus Resources! (1 Viewer)

louisaaa01

HSC
Hi everyone,

My name is Louisa and I've just graduated from Year 12 with a 99.95 ATAR and three state rankings. In addition to my HSC notes, I'm selling Year 11 notes for various subjects to help you ace your Preliminary studies. The notes I have on offer are:

• Preliminary Physics (NEW SYLLABUS) (HSC Mark 96/100, 1st in cohort) - Modules 1 and 2 Summaries (1-2 pages each), Module 3 Complete Course Notes (28 pages), Module 4 Complete Course Notes (17 pages)
  • Preliminary Chemistry (NEW SYLLABUS) (3rd in NSW for 2019, HSC Mark 99/100)- Modules 1 and 2 Summaries (2-3 pages each), Module 3 Complete Course Notes (18 pages), Module 4 Complete Course Notes (12 pages)
  • Preliminary Studies of Religion I (HSC Mark 49/50, 1st in cohort) - Christianity Depth Study and Islam Depth Study
I also have HSC notes available for all subjects listed + English Advanced - see separate post.

Being a year's worth of hard work, written by someone who has been in your shoes, my notes are super detailed, easy to understand, and include everything you need to get that Band 6! They were incredibly beneficial throughout my studies and I trust that they'll be even more helpful to you!

Notes are $20 per Prelim Subject, $40 per HSC subject, or $50 per subject for an entire Prelim/HSC bundle.

If you're interested, email me at louisaleonee@gmail.com!

Best of luck with your studies.

Louisa

Last edited:

kikiuuy

HSC
Hi, I'm in year 10 and is looking to do physics and chemistry for year 11 and 12 as I want to become some sort of engineer (not really sure :) just wondering what is physics and chemistry like in year 11, and advanced English as I want to do that as well.

Also just want to say holy moly you are soooooo smart. I wish i can do as well as u did!

louisaaa01

HSC
Hi, I'm in year 10 and is looking to do physics and chemistry for year 11 and 12 as I want to become some sort of engineer (not really sure :) just wondering what is physics and chemistry like in year 11, and advanced English as I want to do that as well.

Also just want to say holy moly you are soooooo smart. I wish i can do as well as u did!
Hi! If you're interested in the STEM area, Chem and Physics are super interesting and challenging subjects - the content is really engaging and the questions test both mathematical and writing abilities. I also found Advanced English really interesting, as we got to critically analyse and discuss a range of texts and apply this to different questions. Being quite different from your maths + sciences, Advanced English also offers a bit of diversity. And lastly, thank you so much - if you try your hardest I have no doubt that you're more than capable of succeeding in the HSC :)

Best wishes for the rest of high school!

alvallis

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

My name is Louisa and I've just graduated from Year 12 with a 99.95 ATAR and three state rankings. In addition to my HSC notes, I'm selling Year 11 notes for various subjects to help you ace your Preliminary studies. The notes I have on offer are:

• Preliminary Physics (NEW SYLLABUS) (HSC Mark 96/100, 1st in cohort) - Modules 1 and 2 Summaries (1-2 pages each), Module 3 Complete Course Notes (28 pages), Module 4 Complete Course Notes (17 pages)
  • Preliminary Chemistry (NEW SYLLABUS) (3rd in NSW for 2019, HSC Mark 99/100)- Modules 1 and 2 Summaries (2-3 pages each), Module 3 Complete Course Notes (18 pages), Module 4 Complete Course Notes (12 pages)
  • Preliminary Studies of Religion I (HSC Mark 49/50, 1st in cohort) - Christianity Depth Study and Islam Depth Study
I also have HSC notes available for all subjects listed + English Advanced - see separate post.

Being a year's worth of hard work, written by someone who has been in your shoes, my notes are super detailed, easy to understand, and include everything you need to get that Band 6! They were incredibly beneficial throughout my studies and I trust that they'll be even more helpful to you!

Notes are $20 per Prelim Subject, $40 per HSC subject, or $50 per subject for an entire Prelim/HSC bundle.

If you're interested, email me at louisaleonee@gmail.com!

Best of luck with your studies.

Louisa
Hi Louisa
Do you have notes for HSC Physics, Mods 5, 6, 7 and 8?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)