Do I Keep English Extension 1 for HSC? (1 Viewer)

Wizjaro

HSC
lmao it aint ruse but best beleive even without tutoring majority of the 96 kids could do 4U. Also OP don't drop English extension 1.

idkkdi

HSC
lmao it aint ruse but best beleive even without tutoring majority of the 96 kids could do 4U. Also OP don't drop English extension 1.
sure. the majority could pass. but comfortably doing?

Wizjaro

HSC
What is your definition of comfortable doing? If you mean band 6 then yes majority of them without tutoring would be comfortable doing.

idkkdi

HSC
What is your definition of comfortable doing? If you mean band 6 then yes majority of them without tutoring would be comfortable doing.
able to spend an amount of time that is not obscene and score 85%+. <an hour a day sounds about right for what is meant to be 2 units.

Wizjaro

HSC
Lmao I don't think 1 hour per day is not long enough for 4U. But yea Id confidently bet that the kids doing 4U were correctly chosen. So yes, I think they would be able to confidently do 4U. Also even if you spent a ton of time cause you cant understand the topic straight away but came 1st due to hard work. Does it really matter?

idkkdi

HSC
Lmao I don't think 1 hour per day is not long enough for 4U. But yea Id confidently bet that the kids doing 4U were correctly chosen. So yes, I think they would be able to confidently do 4U. Also even if you spent a ton of time cause you cant understand the topic straight away but came 1st due to hard work. Does it really matter?
if you're spending a lot of time, you're forcing something, i.e. not comfortably doing. what I am saying is that the amount of people who do 4u far exceeds what it should be limited to. people should not be forcing themselves to do something due to clout, e.g., "i do 4u I'm so cool, big atar boy."

Wizjaro

HSC
Well its a top 10 school so I don't see an issue with 96 peeps doing 4U, whilst at ruse and North Sydney boys(iirc) there are 120 peeps doing 4U

idkkdi

HSC
Well its a top 10 school so I don't see an issue with 96 peeps doing 4U, whilst at ruse and North Sydney boys(iirc) there are 120 peeps doing 4U
nah its prob syd boys on 120. nsb has <70.

actually syd's probably ~100. only ruse on 120.

idkkdi

HSC
I will agree that is a big issue, especially at my school, but tbh its really none of our business why people do certain subjects.
there's something about people forcing themselves to do maths against their will that just doesn't seem right.

then again, I think restrictions on letting who do the subject is also very stupid.

free entrance, more dropping, less clout should be what happens.
perhaps just remove 4u maths. personally I think it's a bit much to introduce as an available high school course in Australia. if you want to learn this content in your own time, that's fine. but regimenting what is essentially uni content into high school seems kinda off.

Wizjaro

HSC
Honestly there are many pros and cons to what your suggesting, so I think its best to just leave it as is and let people do whatever they want. Also yea restrictions kinda stupid but eh cant do anything about it.

idkkdi

HSC
Honestly there are many pros and cons to what your suggesting, so I think its best to just leave it as is and let people do whatever they want. Also yea restrictions kinda stupid but eh cant do anything about it.
yes Mr Orange. 96 4u, that's the only option for your school. haha.

the orange looks kinda retarded ngl. has the higher-ups thought of changing it?

Wizjaro

HSC
Im so confused. Also Orange do be a good fruit. Top 96 is a bit eh wish it was just whoever is enthusiastic about math as opposed to ranks tbh.

idkkdi

HSC
Im so confused. Also Orange do be a good fruit. Top 96 is a bit eh wish it was just whoever is enthusiastic about math as opposed to ranks tbh.
stop trolling bro. wait am I trolling? i don't think its syd gram. it has to be the orange school...

Wizjaro

HSC
trolling? Lmao. I like oranges but personally I think there are better fruits out there.

Wizjaro

HSC
Omg wait I think I finally get it. Haha. No comment.

kahootallah

HSC
yo what's good man, also elaborating on why not to drop, does it scale well? would it compensate for me not making 4u thru its scaling ? LMAO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)