HSC Ancient History Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jazz519

HSC
Uni Grad
For the exam on Thursday 22nd October

Good luck with the exam Class of 2020, on behalf of us all on BOS!

Share your predictions of what will show up in the exam and thoughts here on how you found it.

Zippity_Zap

HSC
If its anything other than themistocles or preparations then im gone lmao
I want a broad question coz then its so easy to write a lot. For example if its something like "Explain to what extent the Athenian navy was responsible for the victory of the Greeks in 480-479 BC", then its so easy to make points on navy, leadership, tactics, unity etc.

De.Broigle

HSC
I want a broad question coz then its so easy to write a lot. For example if its something like "Explain to what extent the Athenian navy was responsible for the victory of the Greeks in 480-479 BC", then its so easy to make points on navy, leadership, tactics, unity etc.
@99.96ATAR state ranked last year. Listen to him

HSC
Yeah thats the best case scenario, hopefully they give us something like that. Are you studying the athenian empire? I'm banking on them giving a good question for the Persian wars so I haven't touched it ever since I did it last year lmao

Zippity_Zap

HSC
Yeah thats the best case scenario, hopefully they give us something like that. Are you studying the athenian empire? I'm banking on them giving a good question for the Persian wars so I haven't touched it ever since I did it last year lmao
I've gone over how Athens was able to control the Delian league which led to it's transformation into the Athenian empire overtime. But still like you said I would much prefer a good question on the Persian wars.

99.96ATAR

HSC
The Battle of Marathon was a HOAX. Sleepy Darius couldn't kill a fly. Some little man didn't run all that way to Sparta

Tantrrsh

HSC
How many quotes do you think is necessary for a band 6 in section IV?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)