Need Some Advise (1 Viewer)

You live once

HSC
My time table is:
Math adv on Monday (26th)
Modern history on thursday (29th)
PDHPE and Ext math on friday (30th)

How should i split my time so i get enough study for all my exams. I am fairly confident for all my tests but not so much for history. Any suggestions?

De.Broigle

HSC
If you are asking now, it’s too late.
80+ ATARS ARE MADE PRE-OCTOBER.
I WENT TO THE BEACH THE DAY BEFORE MY EXAMS. WHY? RELAXING IS KEY.

De.Broigle

HSC

This article has stood the test of time and helped many a people like you.

99.96ATAR

HSC
Honestly its too late. to fix it. The way weighting works modern counts as a hefty chunk of marks. If you dont get at least 87 raw mark then you'll fall below a 60 atar

You live once

HSC

This article has stood the test of time and helped many a people like you.
thanks bro. helped a lot

Mazar97

HSC
Don’t know why the previous comments are so negative but I have a similar timetable. I also have 3 exams nxt wk but I get a day off in between all three.
Probably spend most of your time on history and least time with your most confident subject.
You still have 4 days before nxt wk and you have enough time to brush up any skills for maths. Make sure you know PDHPE syllabus and you should be fine.

beetree1

HSC
Lol clown. hscbuzman how many browsers do you have.. Just shutup and go about your uni life geez get a life xo

I think you should split it fairly equally yet focusing on the subjects that you are least confident in. Just as an example, edit this but:
(I also recommend sleeping and waking up early in these desperate times) Base your order of subjects as by considering when the exam is and how confident you are. i would suggest studying for maths for majority of tomorrow and friday.

timethursdayfridaysaturdaysundaymondaytuesdaywednesdaythursday
6-7maths
advanced
7-8maths
advanced
8-9maths
advanced
9-10break
10-11modern
history
11-12modern
history
12-1modern
history

shashysha

HSC
If you're least confident about modern then I think it'd be good if you focused more on that in the next week. I'd try work on modern/PDHPE until friday then focus on math over the weekend (maybe sprinkle in some extension too since you have little time for that). After your exams for half of monday, tuesday and wednesday you could do a mixture of modern/phdpe/extension then again once you get home after modern cram both subjects. I like working on subjects by day but everyone's different and you could also try splitting your day up into different subjects which I feel like might be a bit more effective for you due to the close nature of each exam but ultimately it is up to you. Good luck, you've got this!

De.Broigle

HSC
Don’t know why the previous comments are so negative but I have a similar timetable. I also have 3 exams nxt wk but I get a day off in between all three.
Probably spend most of your time on history and least time with your most confident subject.
You still have 4 days before nxt wk and you have enough time to brush up any skills for maths. Make sure you know PDHPE syllabus and you should be fine.
I simply note one thing. It is too late.

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
Lol clown. hscbuzman how many browsers do you have.. Just shutup and go about your uni life geez get a life xo

I think you should split it fairly equally yet focusing on the subjects that you are least confident in. Just as an example, edit this but:
(I also recommend sleeping and waking up early in these desperate times) Base your order of subjects as by considering when the exam is and how confident you are. i would suggest studying for maths for majority of tomorrow and friday.

timethursdayfridaysaturdaysundaymondaytuesdaywednesdaythursday
6-7maths
advanced
7-8maths
advanced
8-9maths
advanced
9-10break
10-11modern
history
11-12modern
history
12-1modern
history
To add to this, I would recommend waking up at 5 am to study for this, I did it for trials for like 2 weeks when I really needed to get some study done and it helped make more hrs of the day productive

You can also stack your breaks, e.g you need to eat obv but you need some rest too so when you eat you can also watch a TV show or YT or something like that. I would recommend waking up early mostly because it forces you to do all work day and towards 9-10 you will just want to sleep and do nothing else. Also if you wake up at 5 am which is miserable af you get in the mindset of doing everything you can to study - someone who wakes up at 5 am to study isn't gonna go on his phone later instead of studying because it's a waste of time.

De.Broigle

HSC
To add to this, I would recommend waking up at 5 am to study for this, I did it for trials for like 2 weeks when I really needed to get some study done and it helped make more hrs of the day productive

You can also stack your breaks, e.g you need to eat obv but you need some rest too so when you eat you can also watch a TV show or YT or something like that. I would recommend waking up early mostly because it forces you to do all work day and towards 9-10 you will just want to sleep and do nothing else. Also if you wake up at 5 am which is miserable af you get in the mindset of doing everything you can to study - someone who wakes up at 5 am to study isn't gonna go on his phone later instead of studying because it's a waste of time.
False hope spreading.

studiesofboard

HSC
My time table is:

How should i split my time so i get enough study for all my exams. I am fairly confident for all my tests but not so much for history. Any suggestions?
Same. But different subjects. You need to balance time like 2 hours math and then 2 hours modern. Good luck :)

Harrypotter2003

HSC
My time table is:

I think you should focus on your content heavy subjects first like PE and history since you’re not confident in that and that way when you’re closer to those exams, you will feel better then this weekend saturday/Sunday work your way through both maths subjects because that will work well together and obviously breaks in between :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)