Jersey name ideas (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey everyone! So I'm known for being very short and sassy, I have come to two jersey name ideas so could you guys please choose which one you think is best.

• Short&sassy

• funsized

A lot of people told me to get funsized but im worried it would seem sexual and people would misinterpret it. If anyone has any other jersey name ideas like a joke for me being short or being sassy, please let me know!! It also can only be 12 characters including spaces. Thank you!!!!

HSC
N/A
Both are good imo. But I think the second one would look a bit better on the jersey.

Maybe replace the "&" with a "-" for the first one? That could also make it work.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey everyone! So I'm known for being very short and sassy, I have come to two jersey name ideas so could you guys please choose which one you think is best.

• Short&sassy

• funsized

A lot of people told me to get funsized but im worried it would seem sexual and people would misinterpret it. If anyone has any other jersey name ideas like a joke for me being short or being sassy, please let me know!! It also can only be 12 characters including spaces. Thank you!!!!
I mean Idk how you can get a meaning like that from ‘funsized’. Short&sassy is pretty good as well.

MrGresh

HSC

• Short&sassy

• funsized

I really like funsized haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)