HSC Biology Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

mmmm.

HSC
What about 18 i think, where we were given family environment and the genes or something, and the answers were like low, high

Mazar97

HSC
How were you supposed to do it, i just guessed A
Can’t really explain my thought process to that question but A seemed the most correct when I compared it with the graphs

Mazar97

HSC
What did u guys put for the question asking to justify changes to the experiment or something like that. The one about internal and external fertilisation

mmmm.

HSC
What did u guys put for the question asking to justify changes to the experiment or something like that. The one about internal and external fertilisation
In short, I put conducting the experiment for a longer period of time to get a more accurate result

teddy123

HSC
I talked about keeping the types of species the same as the internal fertilization animals included mammals reptiles and fish whereas the external fertilization animals only had amphibians and fish.

Mazar97

HSC
I talked about keeping the types of species the same as the internal fertilization animals included mammals reptiles and fish whereas the external fertilization animals only had amphibians and fish.
I said the same thing as well. I thought I was wrong cause everyone at my school wrote something different

MrGresh

HSC
I said the same thing as well. I thought I was wrong cause everyone at my school wrote something different
Yeah I wrote the same and I'm fairly sure thats what they wanted you to say

dasfas

HSC
Holy shit why can't nesa just make normal exams

I'm ready for bio to adjust DOWN this year
I don't think so. Last year was piss easy as well and I thought I aced it. I ended up getting a raw in the high 80s which scaled to 95. Really weird and stupid scaling happening there.

If you're doing another science, the highest yield study you can do from now until then is focusing on your exam technique.

MrGresh

HSC
I don't think so. Last year was piss easy as well and I thought I aced it. I ended up getting a raw in the high 80s which scaled to 95. Really weird and stupid scaling happening there.

If you're doing another science, the highest yield study you can do from now until then is focusing on your exam technique.
Oh thats nice. Idk to me that exam just felt like an absolute joke and a bit of a "f*ck you" to those people who studied hard.

Although to be fair now I think of it, it is similar to last year's

Sunaina123

HSC
Hey guys, can any f you pm me any cssa past papers for bio or any subject if you have access to them. Thanks:) Also, good luck for the rest of your exams class of 2020

Skkkkkkkkkk

HSC
What'd y'all put for that q on validity about the arsenic in water.
validity was measured by eliminating variables such as socio-econmoic factos, gender, age, etc. and cumulative and average level were both accounted for which means every measurement taken was equally valid to the next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)