HSC Business Studies Predictions / Thoughts (1 Viewer)

mmmm.

HSC
Any advice if I haven't started studying yet?
I would say to memorise the Syllabus DP for each topic so that you know what is in each topic e.g. influences, process, strategies, so that when they ask you a question, you at least know what part of the syllabus it refers to and can somewhat make up an answer

studiesofboard

HSC
Predictions:

Evaluate the effectiveness of Human resource management in the performance of businesses

or

Evaluate the effectiveness of Human resource management for one business and recommend appropriate alternative strategies

Last edited:

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
Predictions:

Evaluate the effectiveness of Human resource management in the performance of businesses

or

Evaluate the effectiveness of Human resource management for one business and recommend appropriate alternative strategies
that will be a good question

shashysha

HSC
Is it possible to make a prepared essay for business studies? I am trying to make one for hr.
i dont think it is, there's such a wide range of questions that they can ask that it'll be better just to learn it all, plus you also prepare for the report by doing this as well

anthony___

HSC
If you know the syllabus, you're already guaranteed at least 70% in the exam. The rest is just BSing your way through it.

DaBossMan

HSC
question that sounds silly but has me stumped - do we put subheadings in the essay for section 4? I thought subheadings are only for the report in section 3 but in my trial my teacher commented that I should have used subheadings to title my paragraphs and break up my information - can anyone help me out?
[/QUOTE
question that sounds silly but has me stumped - do we put subheadings in the essay for section 4? I thought subheadings are only for the report in section 3 but in my trial my teacher commented that I should have used subheadings to title my paragraphs and break up my information - can anyone help me out?
Pretty sure my teacher says only do headings for the report.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)