HSC SOR II Predictions/ thoughts (1 Viewer)

bekind2003

HSC
the syllabus does mention census data so I think it's best to know a few stats from different years just in case
but if you know the trends in general (christianity is declining, hinduism/islam/buddhism are increasing etc.) then that should be fine too!
that is very true! Best wishes to you tomorrow online buddy 😊

HSC
SOR 2
We've done Islam, Christianity and Judaism. And for Judaism we did Moses maimonide, and I'm praying to god that they don't ask us about him. I'm planning to do the Christianity and Judaism for the first 2 long responses (Section 2). For Section 3, I plan to do Islam (or depending on the question swap it out for Christianity and do Islam for the previous one instead).

For the peace thing we did Islam and Judaism so no choice there really.

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
SAME i slept at 1.30 HAHA but its the fact that we had the 3 days to do this and we were really out here doing last min study...
you do SOR1 right? how did you find it

mc was kinda hard I got 2 wrong from what my teacher told me afterwards. I also feel like I'll lose a mark in q11 for some reason, it ended up being a religious landscape question noo. I feel confident in sections 2 and 3 though

HSC
why was multis the hardest thing smh i swear all of them had two answers that could've been it
was planning on writing my essay on islam but the question was v unaccommodating so had to do christianity :'))) kms

bekind2003

HSC
you do SOR1 right? how did you find it

mc was kinda hard I got 2 wrong from what my teacher told me afterwards. I also feel like I'll lose a mark in q11 for some reason, it ended up being a religious landscape question noo. I feel confident in sections 2 and 3 though
omg yea QUESTION 11 was the thing that you didn't want ;_; I was so annoyed when I saw it loll.. the mc screwed me the stats was literally if you knew it or not.
and I had to go for the Judaism essay bc Christianity talked about ETHICS And that was the one section I left out rip. yea but section 2 and 3 wasn't too bad I guess just iffy for the first ones

bekind2003

HSC
why was multis the hardest thing smh i swear all of them had two answers that could've been it
was planning on writing my essay on islam but the question was v unaccommodating so had to do christianity :'))) kms
yea mc was so effed did anyone but 60s for the Christianity growing one?

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
omg yea QUESTION 11 was the thing that you didn't want ;_; I was so annoyed when I saw it loll.. the mc screwed me the stats was literally if you knew it or not.
and I had to go for the Judaism essay bc Christianity talked about ETHICS And that was the one section I left out rip. yea but section 2 and 3 wasn't too bad I guess just iffy for the first ones
yea mc was uglyy

ohhh damn talk about luck
after reading the islam essay question I didn't even glance at the other questions lol it was literally the question I was hoping for

anyways I hope you get results that you're happy with! congrats on finishing another hsc exam ^^

bekind2003

HSC
yea mc was uglyy

ohhh damn talk about luck
after reading the islam essay question I didn't even glance at the other questions lol it was literally the question I was hoping for

anyways I hope you get results that you're happy with! congrats on finishing another hsc exam ^^
yess lets give ourselves a pat on the shoulder for finishing another one! I have one more to go :D All the best with your atar :jump: may it not fk us over

blueleader

HSC
was it just me or was that a hard exam??? the multiple choice was so much harder than past years, and the christianity essay question sucked ugh

thomson2354

HSC
was it just me or was that a hard exam??? the multiple choice was so much harder than past years, and the christianity essay question sucked ugh
The christianit essay was on guiding adherents on their ethical behaviour... did that mean that I had to talk solely on environmental ethics cause if so imma screwed lol

The MC questions did suck..

blueleader

HSC
The christianit essay was on guiding adherents on their ethical behaviour... did that mean that I had to talk solely on environmental ethics cause if so imma screwed lol

The MC questions did suck..
I'm not sure, I don't think so. I talked broadly about ethical teachings and the quote, and then related it to environmental ethics only. I heard some of my friends talked about the significant person too (Pope john xxiii). I'm sure whatever you did worked fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)