Medicine 😎 (1 Viewer)

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
Anyway, since I’m done sitting school and entering uni, I’ll probably be using this website a lot less from now on. I’ll check on for the next few days and open my account back up to action, then probably take off. Thanks for all the discussions guys, sorry it had to end like this 😕

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Anyway, since I’m done sitting school and entering uni, I’ll probably be using this website a lot less from now on. I’ll check on for the next few days and open my account back up to action, then probably take off. Thanks for all the discussions guys, sorry it had to end like this 😕
What are you doing this year if you don't mind me asking?

vernburn

HSC
Despite your morally questionable actions, I applaud you for facing the stampede and finally coming clean! I wish you the best for your future endeavours in whatever field you practice.

Qeru

HSC
Despite your morally questionable actions, I applaud you for facing the stampede and finally coming clean! I wish you the best for your future endeavours in whatever field you practice.
I mean is lying about your atar really that bad? Especially when people had high hopes for you I think 'morally questionable,' is a bit far.

Speed’o’sound Sonic

HSC
either way man was doing 4u papers in 45 mins lmao. that was true right @Speed’o’sound Sonic?
Fun fact: that actually was true 😂 although I didn’t do too well in the final, I could finish the odd paper in around 45 minutes and still achieve a high 90’s score. Wouldn’t recommend it for study though, more just for competitive fun

Directrix

Forklift Certified
HSC
Fun fact: that actually was true 😂 although I didn’t do too well in the final, I could finish the odd paper in around 45 minutes and still achieve a high 90’s score. Wouldn’t recommend it for study though, more just for competitive fun
Oh yeah this is the result for the try hard in maths for doing med

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)