2021 HSC (1 Viewer)

DarkOperator618

HSC

Uhhhhhh

What happens for those living in a hotspot area but going to e.g. a selective school out of that. Sounds like they are going to have a massive disadvantage.
wtf happens to ppl in greater sydney (like me)

well we are fucked

Luke322

HSC

Uhhhhhh

What happens for those living in a hotspot area but going to e.g. a selective school out of that. Sounds like they are going to have a massive disadvantage.
yeah there's no clear plan outlined by the government on what will happen; it's very vague.

HSC
this is probably some kind of leak, i'm guessing we're going to get an official announcement today/by next monday

Luke322

HSC
oh god no

if there was no covid, id be 3/4 dead, sitting my business trial after sitting 2 exams back to back
Yeah I was counting on trials to carry my rank; I always do the best out of all my exams in trials. Hopefully I can still do well enough.

zizi2003_

HSC
love how my schools still doing trials on the 16th of august so we won’t even get a chance for face to face learning 😐
rip my atar i guess
did your school confirm that the trials will be online?
mine is always so slow theyll probs tell us one day before the exams

HSC
love how my schools still doing trials on the 16th of august so we won’t even get a chance for face to face learning 😐
rip my atar i guess
well as far as i understand it there is no general face-to-face learning occurring on 16th august anyway

did your school confirm that the trials will be online?
mine is always so slow theyll probs tell us one day before the exams
all schools are being forced to put them online

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)