English Advanced Sucks (1 Viewer)

uniqueusername1

HSC
Mate me and my friend made this guys poster as a joke in 10 minutes and he got 10% higher than us for the common mod assignment. We sweated ours so badly. Makes me wanna jump.

zizi2003_

HSC
Mate me and my friend made this guys poster as a joke in 10 minutes and he got 10% higher than us for the common mod assignment. We sweated ours so badly. Makes me wanna jump.
bruhhh WHATTT
u shouldve thrown hands lmaooooo
but honestly though, i hate how the subjectivity of the subject can give teachers an excuse to really show off their bias toward certain ppl

uniqueusername1

HSC
bruhhh WHATTT
u shouldve thrown hands lmaooooo
but honestly though, i hate how the subjectivity of the subject can give teachers an excuse to really show off their bias toward certain ppl
fr 1000%. Me and my friends get regularly discriminated against. The teacher was tryna make us drop by scaring the shit out of us. Even tho some of the other girls had lower marks.

uniqueusername1

HSC
+ she never marks my drafts (gives feedback on the day its due). And even a 6 year old brother can give better feedback.

uniqueusername1

HSC
In stark contrast, she worships all the blondies. Offering extensive feedback sessions. Showing faith and confidence in them. "Oh you'll do fine don't worry haha." Rewarding their loyalty with high marks.

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Hey guys I just want to say English is way more important than you think, especially for those pursuing STEM fields. After years of painstaking research and consultation with authors and professors alike, I have compiled the top 10 reasons why English is vital. Please give feedback after reviewing.

Attachments

specificagent1

HSC
Hey guys I just want to say English is way more important than you think, especially for those pursuing STEM fields. After years of painstaking research and consultation with authors and professors alike, I have compiled the top 10 reasons why English is vital. Please give feedback after reviewing.
sus

specificagent1

HSC
Please stop hating on the subject, I suggest you read my PDF (Honours Thesis) on why English is extremely important to the functioning of modern day society. After reading it, I am expecting to see the next Orwells and Shakespeare's.
what's your major?

Johnny Sins

HSC
mad facts in that document bro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)