English Advanced Sucks (1 Viewer)

may22

HSC
Hey guys I just want to say English is way more important than you think, especially for those pursuing STEM fields. After years of painstaking research and consultation with authors and professors alike, I have compiled the top 10 reasons why English is vital. Please give feedback after reviewing.
Lmao I opened this expected something sarcastic and it was literally a mirror of my soul's emptiness 😂

zizi2003_

HSC
lol i really hope to see someone reply to this thread and fr argue for why eng is worth it
like honestly, id be intrigued 🤣 🤣

may22

HSC
lol i really hope to see someone reply to this thread and fr argue for why eng is worth it
As much as I like English...it really does come down to your ability to bs most of the time, so I have nothing to argue 😂

zizi2003_

HSC
Hey guys I just want to say English is way more important than you think, especially for those pursuing STEM fields. After years of painstaking research and consultation with authors and professors alike, I have compiled the top 10 reasons why English is vital. Please give feedback after reviewing.
this is gold

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
1. English broadens your perspective on the world:

After you read texts like Brave New World or King Lear, you start to realise that you literally read a fanfiction for 2 months of your life and analysed it in great depth. You wonder if life really has meaning, and you sit down and contemplate on the life choices you made, the life choices of your parents and go to sleep.

2. English makes you appreciate every other subject:

You will never ever whine about maths being unfairever again.

3. You become the best BSer:

You literally are forced to make up the most random shit on the spot and make it articulate. You'll be ready to become a politician by the end of Year 12.

4. You can relate to feeling dead inside:

Yeah.

5. Your comprehension skills get better.

6. You can cite quotes from 1984 whenever you feel like so you look like you know what you're talking about even though you don't

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)