SRS application (1 Viewer)

mayb0403

HSC
Hi guys is anyone submitting application for early entry 2022 yet??? I am considering Usyd, UNSW and UTS those are my top 3, and apparently UTS gives some unconditional offers for SRS? If anyone in the past year has got unconditional offers how did you get it and what grades would you need to get unconditional offers?

Valvesound

HSC
Hi guys is anyone submitting application for early entry 2022 yet??? I am considering Usyd, UNSW and UTS those are my top 3, and apparently UTS gives some unconditional offers for SRS? If anyone in the past year has got unconditional offers how did you get it and what grades would you need to get unconditional offers?
UNSW and USYD only gives SRS offers if you're disadvantaged iirc, and they are conditional upon you getting a certain ATAR for your course.

mayb0403

HSC
UNSW and USYD only gives SRS offers if you're disadvantaged iirc, and they are conditional upon you getting a certain ATAR for your course.
what about UTS? they do give unconditional offers right?

dannyo1

HSC
what about UTS? they do give unconditional offers right?
UTS only gives offers via SRS if you qualify for EAS disadvantage or completed the 2021 HSC.

If you do not meet these criteria, you must apply directly to UTS via their early entry program, which will give you an offer if you're successful; ANU uses a similar system.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)