What grades required for early entry (1 Viewer)

jonhysmitw2

HSC
What grades are required for early entry at UTS for a bachelor of software engineering or a bachelor of business? Do you need straight A's in year 11?

Nezuko----

HSC
Yeah, so I got 4 A and 3Bs (Yr 11, but the As were pretty 90% + , and Bs were mid...) and got into Bachelor of Laws UTS early entry with a provisional condition, so definitely not needed. I'm pretty sure what goes equivalent with your grades is your school's recommendation based on your aptitudes and etc.

avicidal

HSC
I got my conditional offer a few days ago for a bachelor of engineering and bachelor of business double degree from uts, and the requirement was 69 atar, so it would really depend on the subjects that are doing and there is no set of definitive grades that you need to get

Screenshot 2022-10-09 at 8.48.20 pm.png

jonhysmitw2

HSC
I got my conditional offer a few days ago for a bachelor of engineering and bachelor of business double degree from uts, and the requirement was 69 atar, so it would really depend on the subjects that are doing and there is no set of definitive grades that you need to get

View attachment 36505
What were your year 11 results?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)