Squishxmishyx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What's the Identity Manager?? o_o Does that mean you are heading off to UNSW? xD
    Ohhhhhhh awesome! Why nasty? Food poisoning? :(
    Yay ok I added you on facebook I think!! :) your dp looks interesting hahah!! :)

Did you go to any info days btw? I only went to UNSW.... free sausage ftw...lol
    fark man i have been away eh...... my bad....... maybe i should just ad you on facebook? LOL.. or i can add you.. i think mine is totally private. What is your name on facebook? Michelle......something.

man Holidays have been good!... haven't travelled the world but the relaxation and free-time is amazing :)

gonna get uni offers tonight i think?? ... what did you put down as first pref? :eek: and where at?? UNSW?

anyway, sorry for such a long delay..... i should go on more often to check... not every 2+ months haha. :(
    hai, i sent you a text (please reply back so i know i have the right number - or just tell me here!)
    M
    That sucks that chem sucked :(
    Do you only have SDD left?

And I was watching because he was freaking leaning back on to my desk right in front of me.

THERE IS NO WAY NOT TO NOTICE D:
    M
    OH MY GOD.
    IM SO GLAD I NEVER HAVE TO SEE MAX AGAIN.
    HE WAS LIKE SCRATCHING HIS ARMPITS IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FREAKING EXAM.
    WTF MAX.
    WTF.

Siriusly, I love my life now HSC has been over for like 15 minutes for me <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…