Shadowdude
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow good luck for all of them :)
    btw is it possible I could buy some of the textbooks (the discrete one in particular) from you? So then I can go through them in my leisure time xD
    When are your other subjects on? :O

Yeah I heard the 47 multiple choice is going to be difficult, so you better tank it. At least 40/47 for you :p
    even if I get in through the Adv maths degree, it may not be that good if I only end up getting 3rd or 4th class honors because it won't mean a lot to the employers. :(

Do you have finance tomorrow? if so then good luck for it xD
    LOL yeah, but honestly, I might not want to do honors in Maths, maybe actuarial. But who knows what I might do. :p

Btw when is the next time you're coming to uni?
    You can ask for phone numbers as long as you aren't bumbling or bashful about it, just be like hey give me your phone number while handing her your phone. But like in the moment so not weirdly. But textings a whole new ballpark haha just never show too much interest... And don't befriend girls, like let them know by your confidentness that you want them/are dtf as opposed to being friendly. Don't be afraid to disagree and make fun of them sometimes so they know you rent one of those blokes who hangs onto their every word and agrees all the time (so annoying)

To be honest I don't know why I'm helping you
    If she doesn't like you move on. You won't convince her. Don't fall in love straight away and obsess because there are probably 1000 girls like her, so treat her like she's dispensable if you get me. Like don't get too involved when you too are meeting etc or she'll think you're needy! It isn't hard to get a girl to like you... But you have to make a good first impression. Go for girls you meet out just approach them and go for it.**Be funny and confident, touch her in non creepy ways, act a little uninterested. That's all really. Holy grail of girlfriends right there
    Oh really??? not sure if serious xD LOLjk

hmmm now idk if that counts. Maybe you need pure human muscle, or get away with maths muscle :)
    but to prove this, we need to get to the end of 4th or 5th year maths. Then YAY :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…