V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HAHAHA you've obviously been talking to the wrong sources!! :( :(

ummmmm valdek that's just a bit too creepy for my liking :S we are no longer bpess budds soz!
    hahaha kidding, of course! we can be bos buddies, bpess buddies and now facebook buddies!! we are expanding our connections :D i'll inbox you my name and then you can add me! :) goood night!
    hahaha that is so true, every time i see something that focuses on australia, im like im outta here, like australian politics, that was a no go zone for me hahah so patriotic of me :/
    awww but don't let that stop you, if you're really into your european history i'm sure you'd love it!! but on the other hand you could do spanish and do it with some awesome chick, i hear her name is jess, sounds like a top chick to me! hahaha
    hahaha oh we are just too smart for this world!!!
    and for semester 1 i ended up going with: geopolitics, economics as a social science, intro. to sociology 1 (although im still not sure if im gonna go with sociology > anthropology, i might change that) and spanish and for semester 2 im going with introduction to political science (although i was tossing up between world politics, still unsure :/), intro. to sociology 2 and haha i don't remember which other political economy unit i put down wooops, and then spanish wooooo! wbuuu??
    but what do you mean??? i had a jessxxr shirt and a jessxr hat and a necklace and socks, you obviously weren't paying enough attention :( hahah omg some chick near me had no idea on what to do either! maybe it was the same chick hmmmm? she was dressed very hippie-ie and colourful, if that makes sense :)
    LOL i spent fricken a gazillion years there just looking over the same thing, although i was feeling kinda out of it and drousy (i had 3 painkillers in the morning without any food yayayy too smart) but overall it was a pretty alright time
    Hey dude I just had a look at your sig and your planning to do the exact same thing as me! (B.A of arts if you don't get into Political, economic and social sciences), anyway I just wanted to say good luck with it ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…