UnrealAnchovies

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• it's fine dude

wrote an essay for english last week, teacher went nuts at how good it was

all i did was follow steel

did you start uni yet?
    opps

while your there, send me all your belonging stuff and while you're there everything else related to english that is digitally incorporated towards our society of love and care ?

nah this girl mainly started answering back, calling her dumb etc and now everone does it

dude ms joseph was actually okay... this one is actually dumb she knows nothing about business

also: http://imgur.com/a/QyU0e
    nah not yet... we spend first few weeks doing prelim for everything except eng for some reason (bludge much gonna go ahead though so all g)

um... my business teacher is so dumb dude

you should see how she answers questions all she does is repeat the questions in the answer box, she can't speak properly and is actually dumb like legit dumb as shit all everyone does in her class is make fun of her, right to her face

maths is boring, gonna go ahead by myself soon even though i know most of it (we're up to rationalising the denominator yay)

internet cafe has a new favourite customer

and also, have you seen once upon a time in cabramatta? i might use that along with this http://www.nytimes.com/2011/09/18/magazine/my-familys-experiment-in-extreme-schooling.html?_r=4&ref=general&src=me&pagewanted=all as related texts
    you're gonna wish i never told you about it

this is how it was for me

1 week after watching: omfg best thing ever dream about it research everything yada yada

2 weeks after watching: omfg i wish i didn't watch it... look at that guy there walking on the street i bet he hasn't seen it... he's so lucky that he might have the chance to experience it all for the first time

3 weeks after watching: spam to everyone i know
    btw... when are you watching breaking bad?

i know you haven't started watching it yet simply because of the fact that you haven't come up to me and praised me about it yet

everyone (famous actors, imdb etc) think it is one of the greatest tv shows ever produced, and it's still got 1 unreleased season left

the subreddit of breakingbad is packed, meaning really smart people like it (hence it must be good)

lmao btw dont check the subreddit out... it will ruin everything
    lmao dude

my business teacher man... she's so bad

i can't even explain it...

it was going so well, business was my last class and i had to find out that for the only subject with a syllabus change i get a really bad teacher

every other teacher is above par except maybe maths but it's fucking maths i've done it before

collegehumor guys are doing an AMA btw
    dude we have this asian reti in 2u

we were doing fucking like terms in 2u (i almost fell asleep no joke i almost actually fell asleep my head was down etc etc couldn't stand it) and she couldn't get her head around why 2x-2x = 0 not 0x
    there's gonna be a reddit boycott probably

he needs to redeem himself by doing the AMA properly

bro i just came back from class it was so funny these muslims were arguing with people when we were discussing burqa's in legal and stuff
    haha i don't start early, earliest is 9 so prob not

yeah i spend about 4 hours a day on reddit, greatest thing ever

haha i was looking forward to woody harrelson's ama but he fucked it up so hard and was disappointed but luckily reddit had a huge go at him
    nah it's fine

it's only like that on mondays, every other day it's really easy

eg today i start 5:30 finish 9:30

tmrw 9-3

thurs only 2 classes

fri only 1 clas

just monday's are insane

and idno... it's gonna be awks when i beat him

i only went lan cause there was nothing to study (first day etc sign this sign this assessment guidelines etc)
    well that was fun

my first day i was at school for 12.5 hours

9-11 eng
    11-1:30 free (net cafe LoL ftw)
    1:30-3:30 maths
    3:30-5:30 free (net cafe)
    5:30-9:30 mod his

dw they give us breaks like every hour

+ everyone is really dumb, yet somehow smarter than mnac class minus a few

eng teacher teaches at hurlstone, maths is okay, his 35 years exp rest idno yet
    hey man neanderthals neanderfhals? neanderfalls? came after chimps

let's go a bit more back and just call them fish

wait... fish can swim

...waste of clothes
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…