Demento1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Demento! Just dropping by to ask about your decision for your schools next year! :) What was your decision?
    Umm not sure but my manager mentioned something about an armed robbery happening some time before :S i think the managers have gotten more nice, i'm hardly on fries anymore and usually serving :D nah i'll live, Maccas isn't the best but it's convenient and i'm getting used to it :p
    Actually.. i still don't know why it's called a meat LOL. Am i just slow or something? And i barely post anymore :L i have like stages of posting a lot then posting nothing
    Congratulations on the interview at SBHS! Sorry it is a bit late, I didn't know. I hope you make the right decision for yourself :)
    thanks, do you mind posting it in SSBB thread for easy access on the day and also so seanieg can see it?
    I haven't been on BOS for a while either :) It's a shame you're not doing Latin! Hmm... I'm definitely taking Adv English, 3U maths, biology, chemistry, music - and torn between physics and legal studies. What about you?
    I'm working casual so the times are all over the place, being really inconvenient since it's holidays. Uh well we drop baskets of fries into the hot oil, press a timer and when the timer says DUTY we have to shake it. This bit is really dangerous cause we have to lift it in the air and actually shake it, with all the hot oil flying everywhere.. But then again nobody really does it haha. Then it goes into the heated box thing/place where we package it and that's where I get burnt the most because hot oily fries fall onto my hands -__- The methods at maccas aren't exactly the safest lol.

Why's it called meAt? Yeah I'll definitely come to the next one :) Remind me though! I doubt I'll be on bos that much to be on top of the dates
    Just had another shift tonight and got stuck on fries like always -__- Burnt myself thrice this time :( Would it be awkward if I went to a meat :S I hardly know anybody, in fact I don't really know anyone except you LOL. I read somewhere that you go to Trinity Grammar? That's heaps close to my school! Might've seen each other on the train haha. Yeah, thanks for the advice :)
    I've been good, recently got a job at maccas LOL yay for underpaid employment! How was the meat? wow your subject selections are so soon, my school haven't even told us when ours is. Yay that's good, supposedly chemistry is heaps fun =) I'm still unsure about whether to choose eco or legal studies though.
    Hey Michael! Sorry this is a super uber late reply LOL. Haven't been on much. How are you? Gonna start subject selections soon? I've decided to choose 3 unit eng and possibly legal studies :D I think I missed out on the meat, oh well, I'm not exactly the most recognised figure here haha.
    All right. Where do all these random people come from? Your username must be very common
    Have you added me on MSN or Skype? I just went on Windows Live Messenger, I haven't used it since 2008 and it has changed so much! If you add me, you will be my only contact haha! I have everyone else on Skype or Facebook.
    Haha I agree. That is why Spiral asked, "Are you serious? You don't know who I am?" :p Kazemagic probably just really wanted to meet you. I did too but I decided to wait until I saw someone with "demento1" on their shirt :) I remember you originally having two name tags haha!
    Hopefully we can talk a bit more next study meat :) Anyway, I thought you met kazemagic (Kevin) during the Easter study meat. Seems like he either didn't meet you or he forgot what you looked like because he asked spiral "Are you demento?" haha :)
    Yeah the pm worked this time :) Haha glad that you're not one of those retards. How's school going so far? How was your report card?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…