deswa1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• lol in maths are you supposed to draw graphs in pen in HSC? didnotknow/10 (and i didnt do it last year either)
    lol just went back through solution and its wrong haha shit. I got to the point where I had to prove that l/cos(theta) = -1. but I dunno how seeing as l/cos(theta) is positive. the question may be wrong.
    Yeh its ridiculous, they are from 300 schools and they expect to get 90%+ when they are only an average student for gods sake, haha yeh i think his one said that as well. And sounds good :)

and, new post in that thread, check it ;)
    lol this is a very specific quetion, but,

for ion testing, when differentiating between Fe2+ and Fe3+, do u reckon its alright if I just learn the thiocyanate equation or should i learn the permanganate one as well?
    he messaged me his yr11 english speech. one of the worst things i have ever read. case in point he wont get .95 because his english expression is shit
    yeh i finished the paper with 30 mins to spare but cbfd checking over. The last binomial was nice, but on the whole not too bad a test. The one thing i wasnt sure of was when u got to a=-18(2x-1) and u had to prove SHM lol, i just said it is in SHM because its in the form a=-n^2(x+c) lol.
    yeh finished it off but not sent just yet. done my college applications though. I reckon u should go to college if u get scientia
    well i think so... yeh i think i defs will. i just feel bad for my teacher but oh well i guess. hbu are u even split phys chem?
    I am still waiting for those prank videos :) There is no homework to do and I couldn't be bothered studying :p

EDIT: Ah, I just saw your post in the p00n thread.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…