deswa1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeh well thats what i thought initially and then last day of school my physics teacher came up to us with a sheet with scientists on it saying you could be asked on the sheet and i was like what?

and then I read this syllabus outcome "e) identifying practising male and female Australian scientists, the areas in which they
    are currently working and information about their research"

so im not rly sure
    going fine, yeh I think it's ridiculous as well I can't see myself getting below 80% no way. Assuming 19/20 on MC and full marks in calculations what's that like 52/70 for the rest of the questions or so? I don't know what people are talking about lol. But in saying that I can see how other people don't get the marks. but being 3/50 for both sciences you're expected to get 94-95+ anyways right?
    yeh lol, I was like cmon now the supply curve has shifted down $2 how much easier can it get!

I still reckon the b6 cutoff will be like 80.
    I'm lolling at all the economics threads haha. The essays and MC were dead easy I agree. but a lot of people are going to lose marks on the short answer, because there are minor points that people will miss, and some questions required more thought than most people think. and the essays will be marked really critically anyways.

do you agree or am I just retarded?
    oh yeh that would have been hilarious for you yesterday.

Yeh i can't do shit, I know my essays, and I cbf to study for eco so I'm just sitting around. The only thing I need to do is prepare a backup additional and I'm sweet. I'm going to try and motivate myself to write each essay out once blind under time pressure and that will be it.
    yeh i have absolutely no idea. the idiocy to not even attempt a part of the paper is strange as well. at least write a paragraph.

a friend from sydney texted me yesterday and she was like "are you barbernator? because your troll was so funny"

XXXposed.
    thats the plan man!
    hopefully it goes well for both of us. Seriously after english finishes. AHHH. HSC will be MUCH easier (except eco + bio - must revise)
    Now, I'm gonna get back to memorising frankkkkaaayyy and than caesar in the afternoon. Mod B at night.
    Going to avoid BOS at all costs today haha
    short ans + essay were quite good (time thing went well with Dickinson)
    but creative- now thinking back I did not make a picture the "central idea" so will fail creative - hence- no band 6 in english.
    howd you go man? seriously your creative sounds BRILLIANT. nice work man. inb4 90+ raw :p
    ohh also - I had major problems in exam with hand writing LOL my pen kept slipping on the paper- usually finish creative (900) in 30 mins, took me 35.. :(
    stressing out for tomorrow now. 3000 words in 2 hours.
    those would be the best, or relationships/familyish/culture still fine. inb4 feature article
    uhh well i'll try get to Sydney Boys (the school which both of us go to) around 1. need to read through my pieces a bit more
    yeah jonno showed me this morning, hard to believe when i saw it hahhaa, you famous nigga
    when will it be my turn for newspaper :(
    lucky you don't have the school on your profile... fuck fucking pumped and scared, hope its a good moldable belonging question, and i manage time well
    what about you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…