deswa1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• For MX2, I see mainly Complex and Conics but there has been random curve sketching questions before.

U kno how theres dat inspiring english from rank 80s to rank 7 by Ramez (was it?).

Well is there a similar one for maffs? Rly need some inspiration atm.... (I know its harder to catch up in maffs at tech compared to english but yeah)
    Hey bro, just wondering what topics get tested in the Term 2 (Term 1 of 2013) assessment of Year 12 MX1 and MX2? Is MX2 - complex, curve sketching and conics? MX1 - Application of Differentiation, Integration and Trigonometric Functions? (What extra previous topics are in MX1?)

yeah just askin coz i wanna prepare earlier after the demoralisation.... yeah.. apparently my mark is ranked 40s.. :(
    im up in sydney tomorrow and sunday, do you wanna do something? have you guys had a meat recently or would people be up for lunch or something?
    I have some chem notes from the blackmarket haha ;)

Just hopefully gonna be able to improve with a week of dedicated study once I get Modern/EE1 done (not to self, learnt from slacking off waiting for Mod/EE1). I think I might want to make my chem count.
    I have four units for them to pick from! Come at me picking two units of Eng :p (+maybe more cause I'm not so good at chem haha)
    My worst unit not counting? Maybe chem?

Hard to know, EE2 can be pretty subjective and slammed externally. But at this stage, I'd guess either maths or chem not counting for 11th.12th.
    What about you?
    quite pissed off at how btx3 took the top spot before i did. after hsc lol. wait needa ask you something via pm.
    dessiepieee LOL

sorry i have literally $0 credit so i havent ben replying~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

but thanks for all the msgs ^__^ and good luck for chem :)
    yeh its a trade off between being stingy and buying a cheap car that could break or buying a decent car and hoping to get resell value at the end of next year.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…