N
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Notes & Resources About

• real legit tbh
    I think you are a great guy and a good listener :) Just be more confident nigga and give hugs
    embrace people
    and stay happy :D
    Ohhh, ok i see it now...
    im not the best analyser tbh so dont expect me to get stuff easily :p i had to ask like 10 times what people meant by 'monica'

YUSS. symmetry .. like in Gattaca... amazingg
    ok, well if it isnt the best, its still pretty good!

lke i didnt really get the pumpkins (?) that were bruised, maybe more contrast and a closer shot would make it more itneresting? but i like the symmetric stuff and buildings/technology :)

did you watch the movie?
    yeah i do some vector art and photography for my school magazine so im always doing a few photos here and there. :)
    have you been to cockatoo island (if you live in sydney)? its my favourite photo/film location i think. apart from beaches or sunsets hehe

cool, like a forum thread? fb page? cuz i dont have fb yet... getting soon
    hi there!!

yeah im starting it next year and im really excited :)
    im more into filmmaking though, so i hope we do a bit of that. are you into photography?
    I went ice skating at 4:30 am this morning it was cold and i am soo tired now.
    Last night I went to the alliance francaise.. it was soo fun :D
    I'm soo happy, i just got a letter a few days ago that i'm in the accelerated class for maths, french contineurs as wells as chem :D
    Have u gone ice-skating recently?
    It wasnt really stuff, it was more just some general pointers from me. I should add, my experience with interviews is minimal anyway. I can send you what I wrote though.
    Hi there!
    I couldn't help be notice that in your sig it says that you're doing B Business B Sci in iT @ UTS. I have been thinking about doing this course myself in a couple of years time, and was just wondering if you could tell me about how you find the course, if it's any good etc?

Thanks!
    Hi there!
    I couldn't help be notice that in your sig it says that you're doing B Business B Sci in iT @ UTS. I have been thinking about doing this course myself in a couple of years time, and was just wondering if you could tell me about how you find the course, if it's any good etc?

Thanks!
    hey man,
    your links to your skydrive files are awesome, helpful to everyone ! if you have anything on astrophysics could you also let us all know?
    thanks man all the best in Uni
    O
    hey bro,

My name is John,

I really appreciate the notes in your signature, not only me but everyone finds them helpful.

I really need help with chemistry, how should I study when I have about two weeks for Trials, there is too much content to learn, what would be the most effective way to study smarter, like learning all the information to ace the Trials.

Thanks, I hope you can help me.
    O
    hey bro,

My name is Omed,

I really appreciate the notes in your signature, not only me but everyone finds them helpful.

I really need help with chemistry, how should I study when I have about two weeks for Trials, there is too much content to learn, what would be the most effective way to study smarter, like learning all the information to ace the Trials.

Thanks, I hope you can help me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…