ColdLipstick
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No clashes somehow haha. I should try find you in the maths lectures (don't ask me how, I might just ask every girl I see if they are coldlipstick).
    I'm doing MATH1902 and MATH1906 (so the SSP). But it's essentially 1901 since we have same lectures and everything.
    Hi Champion!
    Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rebecca Zammit, a teen confidence coach and tutor in English. I offer free videos and tips on excelling in English at my site excelinenglish.com.au
    All you have to do is subscribe for the first chapter of my ebook 7 Ways to Stop Falling Asleep in Class. Sooooo helpful!
    I also want to offer you my Master Public Speaking Course on Udemy at 75% discount.
    Here is your coupon- https://www.udemy.com/master-public-...tudiesstudents (only $5)
    I am a very caring mentor to have. If you need anything, please reach out via Udemy (a site you will adore!) or my website.
    Regards,
    Bec
    And
    Chem Engg is pretty easy
    At least first year at USyd
    ENGG1801 is pretty much a guaranteed D or higher
    CHNG1103 is SOOOO easy
    but make sure you get everything double marked because the teaching/marking is atrocious.
    I got 72 for CHNG1103 without any effort
    but then i went and checked my final
    they just didn't mark a lot of it
    and a lot of the stuff was marked wrong
    i worked out I would've gotten AT LEAST a D
    if they marked it right
    but I got into med so i was like ~whatevs~

So I think it's alright

but tbh
    the easiest thing to get a good GPA in
    if you're good at science
    would be BSc(Adv) at UWS
    or a science thing at UTS
    probs
    USyd is notorious for hard marking/competition/scaling/etc.

So yeah ~~~

Good luck ^_^
    Haha, oh gosh, please do not be inspired by my life. I think the only reason some things go well for me is because everything else goes really, really bad, but like, I'm not complaining, in 4+ years time everything will be super good. :haha:
    But yeah, please don't follow what I do, I'm really lazy. Work hard and stuff. ^_^

Anyways, I think Sc/Engg might be a bit shit if you want to get into med.
    But I would suggest picking one or the other.
    If I were you I would do either Eng/Sc or just Eng in first year.
    See if you like Engg or Sc
    and stick with the one you like
    because 5 years is a long time if you're going to get into med
    3 year sc is probs best
    but if you're better at engg, then one more year is fine :p
    business...thank god i dont do eco. this week woulda been terrible. wbu? PM each other to avoid the spam. Haha
    Yea did shocking in 4u, 4/10 in multichoice, now that is hang-worthy. so probs 55-60/100, which will align to low 80s.
    Because you do MX2 instead of 2U it makes your MX1 out of 100 instead of 50.

I know how you feel :( You do a few sillies and it's all gone...
    That's heaps good. Although I reckon there will be more than 10 people with 70/70, so I don't think you will be state ranking. But seriously, that mark is solid. I reckon I got 55-57, I'm pissed off, did a lot of silly sht in multichoice, and newton's method.
    Yer I got in the 80's for MX2 too. I got 3 questions wrong in question 11 from sillies haha (shocking right)

Probably got mid 60's for MX1.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…