D94
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In regards to that uac question about vacancies.. are you saying that if someone who applied for science/engineering and got an atar of 70 will be accepted in>? if there are vacancies.
    Hi D94, sorry to bother you about this this. But I'm planning on doing the Com/Media degree and I wanted to do the PR & Advertising Core Subject MDIA1002, but it says that it has prerequisites. When I checked all the codes for the prerequisites, they were all degrees or somethings.. I don't quite understand how to go about doing this core subject. Can u help me out? Thanks so much!
    Poeple!

How can I get 99.95, PM let me know!
    I am going to get that 100 raw external mark, help me out! I would like to be a doctor, how can I get 99.95!

Share you tips, thoughouts, more important speak from you heart, do good and be honest always!

what are some of the things those 99.95 people do to get that 99.95, I think they study all day! I want to find out! what they do, how they study to get ,99.95, cause only 45 people, get it each year, how do you get it! Is luck involved here!

If I can 100 raw in HSC Can I get 99.95 Atar, although I might not be first, I worked so hard, I can't believe I am not first, what does that mean the guy at my shcool is coming first that does mean I won't get 99.95.

Help me out guys, 99.95, I am going to stick this all over my room
    Poeple!

How can I get 99.95, PM let me know!
    I am going to get that 100 raw external mark, help me out! I would like to be a doctor, how can I get 99.95!

Share you tips, thoughouts, more important speak from you heart, do good and be honest always!

what are some of the things those 99.95 people do to get that 99.95, I think they study all day! I want to find out! what they do, how they study to get ,99.95, cause only 45 people, get it each year, how do you get it! Is luck involved here!

If I can 100 raw in HSC Can I get 99.95 Atar, although I might not be first, I worked so hard, I can't believe I am not first, what does that mean the guy at my shcool is coming first that does mean I won't get 99.95.

Help me out guys, 99.95, I am going to stick this all over my room
    Hi D94, can you tell me a bit about the mechanical engineering course? what kinds of stuff do you learn about in detail? I'm in year 12 now and i only do ext1 maths will i be behind in maths? is ext2 really important? i would have done ext2 but the maths dep at my school is shit. i dont do chemistry either, but i suppose you dont need that for mechanical eng? in physics ive really enjoyed the motion and space topics, but not really the electrical stuff, what hsc topics are closest to mech eng? thanks :)
    Yes it is, I'm really hoping that they don't care about extracurricular activities and competitions because I haven't done any lol hope 99+ ATAR is enough.
    If I don't get in I'll apply for other US unis like Stanford, Chicago and Harvard. If all fails I'll go to UNSW or ANU and apply at MIT for post grad.
    Ok, thanks man. mx2 should be enough preparation then.
    I am thinking about applying for MIT for undergrad engineering or physics but they say on there website they only accept 150/4000 international applicants per year hahaha
    Hi D94, I have a question about maths in mech engineering.
    Is it true that maths doesn't get any more advanced than calculus?
    Oh I remember that, but I don't remember you being there.

Oh well. I suppose you probably did take my usual advice of "say hi next time". heh.

nice.
    Hey there, i noticed that you do Bsc/Bed at UNSW which i am gonna do! Can you highlight why is this course 4 years compared to the 5 year course of USYD(Bsc(secondary science)/Bed.). Also do you find this course interesting? Thankyou ;)

Sorry for being a random guy lol.
    D94, do you have access to any decent legal notes? My friend is looking for some but she's pretty much broke.

Apparently the topics are:
    Human Rights
    Crime
    World Order
    Family
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…