B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    oh, no, i didnt mean you, it was the shit korean charcoal that left my clothes smelling like burnt wood. FUCKEN FIX IT
    Aww no dd24? I guess it's down to 9 then!

Awesome, we'll meet at Eddy Avenue at ~10.15 then. If there are any problems, call me :)
    Myself, 4 of my school friends (all girls lol, i go to an all grils school if you forgot), electrolysis, Fortify, Shuning, dd24, you and that's all i know of right now. There might be some other randoms though XD

Is Gu(sx13) coming?
    I'll be at central station at ~10.13. So i'll be at ~10.15 lol. Catching the 1st bus ASAP because we don't want to miss any lectures (they start at 11). We'll be there 1st, Samson said he'd call/txt me when you guys get there so we can meet up :)
    Heya. Sunday might be better but my friends and i are busy then, so we're going on saturday :)

I'm sure you could ask other people to go on sunday if you want to go then as well though!
    Hey, are you missing the actual 'activity' for Activity 5.5? The hubble law one?
    I dont think so. It just said up the top to use a new booklet for this section.
    I went alright. A was happy with the questions. But you never know with the essays. I filled one of those booklets with both of them.
    There was a good choice from the 2 markers aswell.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…