[Blank]
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hello immortal, how is hsc coming along for you
    • Haha
    Reactions: 8=D
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Alright. However, I don’t study for them, and haven’t for the past 2-3 months.
    The reason:
    1 - filler
    2 - not for me
    3 - takes up time from studying subjects and skills I’ll personally require within the game industry
    4 - high school doesn’t teach the necessary subject material for any work-force.
    5 - I don’t care
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    My parents still care about how I neglected high school however… they just won’t let go!
    This story will make you live your 'Greatest' life:

[Blank]
    [Blank]
    Thankfully, since I’ve snapped back to reality, I started weightlifting, drawing, and turned life into a game of different ‘missions’ to accomplish.
    I’m going in for the grind, but also for the reward and the satisfaction of doing things through MY OWN EYES.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    If you don’t understand what I mean, I hope you start your journey of self destruction, study psychology, and then lose the purpose of it, so you come out wise, but also successful.
    (Wisdom can freeze A LOT of people, I learnt that first hand - trust me, even being aware of this fact doesn’t DO anything)
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    My emotions are almost as sensitive as they were 2 years ago, meaning that I’m almost half way to the ‘high’ that I was at 5 years ago.
    My sleep schedule: 8 PM-3 AM (7 hours of sleep)
    Study schedule: 4 AM-7 PM (15 hours of study)
    Fun Fact (not really fun): I work as long as Elon Musk [Unfortunately not as hard - but I still get an hour more sleep than him at least]
    Goal: Work harder than Elon Musk consistently. And don't ruin sleep schedule till immortality has been achieved, so I don't have to sleep.
    Ultimate Goal: Prove myself right.
    • Wow
    Reactions: totally_screwed
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Sorry, I changed my mind. I will do one, but I decided to fix myself up first.
    I'm still unauthentic and I want to prevent myself from procrastinating.
    I'll be doing a minimalist approach for a few weeks, so I'll see you later or from time to time.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Goals: NO MUSIC, NO GAMES, NO FUN, NO LEAVING THE TEXTBOOK, NOTHING BUT EXAMS.
    (Exercise only at 5 PM - 10 minutes and intense)
    Reward: Come back to socializing with a new mind.
    I've been ignoring my goals for too long, time to ignore any pressures.
    Bye everyone, see you all in the holidays in moderation.
    [ ]
    [ ]
    Dude the lecture notes are much more important than the textbooks
    My status: Potential Trillion-Air
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    It’s actually scary how much has changed since the me who didn’t know how to spell “trillionaire” correctly.
    I feel worlds apart from that mentally-broken, heartbroken self.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    And that previous me who said the comment directly above, didn’t even know the least of just what he was getting into.
    But, now you’re more normal and less ordinary than at any point during these 5 years.
    You’re not as normal nor eccentric as you were when you were 14, but you’re closer than ever.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    And then that me above...
    Holy crap so much has changed.
    Everything is going to change, for everyone.
    It's like I've seen everything before, and I'm playing a totally different game to what everyone else currently believes to be part of the main story, but in reality, it isn't even the prologue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…