[Blank]
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Suffer = the value for peace.
    Suffer the pain of the world, and your dream will become world peace.

Although peace is not the ultimate goal, but the start for a better future, you cannot have happiness, let alone bliss, without peace.

F*CK THIS STUPID WASTE OF TIME GOODBYE AGAIN!!
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    My depression is cured, but I’m dealing now with the struggles of…
    [Blank]
    [Blank]

That’s it. Goodbye.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    (Not from the future, 4th of November to be exact): suffering does not always equal to the value for world peace, what it does always equal to however is the desire for the freedom of potential.
    And f*cker who tells you what you can and cannot do, without even giving you the chance to use your own brain to make such decisions, is an ENEMY!
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I too was once a teenager (I technically still am one), and I realise just how much potential everyone has to single-handedly change the world, but even when we believe we can for a single moment in our lives, we end up forgetting and slip back into our worst ways.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Don't grow into a cynical adult or someone who is 'realistic', (I hate those identified, anti-dreamers), since this is NOT how it's supposed to be (even though over 80% of the world is now depressed), just imagine if YOU were the main character, maybe you are? Either way, main character or not, you deserve to have an enjoyable life with adventure.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    This thread post on "boredofstudies" explains the nuanced details of how to do just that, ONCE AND FOR ALL!!
    Value.
    I want to find what it is that I value so much, that I forget that I even exist. Meaning that all I am are simply the experiences that come my way on my path towards my ultimate goal, which is also linked to that unwavering, absolute value.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    In any war, each side points at their opponent, and makes it their dream to make sure their future is not in the hands of their enemies. The consequences of Stalin or Hitler winning the 20th century wars, is obviously a clear end to humanity as we know it. And with the dream to prevent that our ancestors successfully ended the tyranny of great evils.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    The dream to not be apart of something, is just as strong as the dream to be apart of something.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]

Goodbye.
    Lith_30
    Lith_30
    I'll be waiting until the day I can guess the colour of your Bugatti 🤑
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    yeah… I’m still working on starting ‘that storyline’, but I’ve gotten closer than ever now!
    Here’s a ‘sneak peak’ towards the purpose that I’ve decided for myself finally:
    Lith_30
    Lith_30
    damn, pretty cool
    also the hype for chainsaw man anime is crazy, will probably watch it after the hsc tho 😔
    Are you proceeding with your plan?
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I was just told about you by @Hivaclibtibcharkwa , so I am back.
    Yes, I am proceeding.
    I have just finished yesterday my studies on C# [A programming language], and I am having fun with all the games I am making to practice programming for this current unit.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I have also been drawing and reading books everyday, as well as working out and bulking 4 days a week.
    I have pretty much quite anime and manga, and I’m drawing instead within that free time to make my own manga.
    I have a final lesson to share, and it’s the ‘secret’ to ever lasting motivation, as I’ve found out myself finally, since I’ve been successful at long last in everything I do daily since a week ago:

cross everything off your to do list FIRST, so all that remains are the things that are on your bucket list to cross off.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    A to do list can include many things, and they can be put into different sections.
    They just need to feel like responsiblities, not JUST things that are actually important - MAKE SURE TO ADD ALL OF THEM TO THE LIST!
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    This list can even include getting 100% on all video games, and put your Saturdays to doing just that task and anything else you prefer over the rest. However, every other day is dedicated JUST to the most tedious that you want out of the way, and you KNOW that a feeling of a load will be lifted off your shoulders once it’s done.
    That’s it.
    Ok, bye everyone 👋 ✌
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    This was dumb advice, don’t listen to it (it takes forever to cross off the things that you don’t need, like “complete all video games till 100%”.
    Bye 👋
    (I won’t come back, but you’ll all hear of me in the future, don’t worry about that)
    Reactions: SylviaB
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Just remember my nickname, [Blank], for those that are genuinely curious.
    jimmysmith560
    jimmysmith560
    Best of luck [Blank]!
    TURNS OUT MY COLLEGE STARTS IN 1 WEEK INSTEAD!!!!
    I LOVE coincidences!!!!
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    That goal of mine died. But I’m searching for something of an even higher value.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Higher value goal, aquired.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    That was partly a lie, since I found it as something I *could* value and turn it into a goal. Even now it could still become something I value.
    I’ll just say it now, I’ve been depressed for the past 4 years.
    Not from sadness, but from numbness.
    I’m being so open about it, even with friends reading this, since it is FINALLY no longer a concern.
    As for whether or not I’ll tell my family, well, I don’t care about bringing up past events anymore than I need to.
    I’ll just act more energetic, and they should get the idea.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I LOVE EVERYONE!!! AHHH~
    This is so weird, I didn’t think I was like this!
    Directrix
    Directrix
    Why are we so mad, look at his goals wanting to become a "trillion air".

But then he could be a genius because selling air could be profitable in polluted countries.
    B
    B1andB2
    poke the bear
    HOLY MOTHER OF GOD!!! I’M ALIVE! I’M ACTUALLY ALIVE!!!
    I’m going to cry, I’M ACTUALLY GOING TO CRY!!!
    I’M ‘ME’!! MEEEEEE!!!!!!
    It took SOOOOO long, BUT I’M BEI MY HONEST AND PURE AND AUTHENTIC AND YOUNG AGAIN!!
    I’M ACTUALLY CRYING WHAT THE HELLLLL
    AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
    I LOVE YOU ME!! I’LL NEVER LOOSE MYSELF AGAIN, I PROMISE!!!
    4 long years… 🥺😖
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    I’m so glad it happened just before college starts, now I’m ready for anything, whether it be taking over the world, or falling in love!! 😫😣😖😭 MY HEART IS EXPLODING!!!!
    Philosophy and Psychology are dumb to me now.
    Everything I learn, results in its self destruction.
    It took me 3 months of studying Buddhism to question why it’s so hard to do something so simple as a kid while as an adult/teenager. And the answer is simple, OVERTHINKING.
    ok, this is the last I’ll talk about any of my ideas like THIS, since I genuinely don’t like it.
    Directrix
    Directrix
    I like the idea of doing carefully dangerous acts to get you more exposed to risk-taking or to realise that there is no need to panic or get stressed in a certain situation. Chuck yourself in the deep-end but also have the ability to bail out.
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    A better way of putting the “self destruction tactic” into words, is, “burning off your beliefs, conclusions, memories, identities, and philosophies.”
    [Blank]
    [Blank]
    Lol, I think I finally understand perhaps why @Directrix was semi-cyber bulking me. If I’m wrong then I’m wrong, but if I’m right, then thanks for “throwing me in the deep end”.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…