bell531
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, it's just a normal smiley face, and tbh, i was like, please work, i never use smileys, i have no idea. haha.

ah yeah, well, we're moving on from maths ext cause we're resigned to the fact that 50% is a reality.

it doesn't feel much different, less guilt when i just bum around though. haha.
    haha, it's pretty good. french was quite the decent, i think i did pretty well, and chem was finished in half the time so i had an hour and a half left when i finished. waste of my time.

haha, you can put them in but you gotta know the shortcuts :)
    must spread rep =[[[.

have fun with that maths assignment?

i got another one of those emails lol. i thought that bit in my sig was supposed to make them go away haha. this one was taking the piss though.
    I can't remember. But just cos I understood the theory doesn't mean I did well. It involved writing essays, which I inevitably failed hard at. So about mid-class I think.
    That's my point. It's huge and blank. At least if you're going to make your sig that big out something there.
    nop, i did not get any infections from gella, but i downloaded that incredibad album and ive seen that 'like a boss' video on utube, loved it, decided to use it.

ALL MY OWN INITIATIVE, DUDE :)
    Oi, fix ya damned sig. There's nothing worse than an oversized sig. Takes effort just to traverse it.
    haha he did. there were more but i deleted them. he like abused me and then was like i wanna be your friend =[[. and i was like uhhhh no.

effing lol at your pic.
    haha yes
    its brilliant
    although my favourite atm is like a boss
    hehehe
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…