Trebla
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Notes & Resources About

• Hi Trebla,

I am currently in Year 10.

I noticed you post and followed the link in your signature.
    Your details and credits impress me and I am willing to try your tutoring service.

I am going to do 3 units of math for my preliminaries next year.

In which suburb is your office?
    Perhaps we can speak more in depth about your services at a later date.
    Please let me now if there are still vacancies for your tutoring,
    I am looking forward to your response.

- Matt.
    Yeah, that's what I had in mind too. She said that she will move people up by looking at the AOS essay marks!!! grrrr.... She hasn't said anything about it yet!!! Furthermore, she promised that at least 5 people will move up, and then she said only 2, and then none. I think she's a really bad English head. Maybe I should contact the Board of Studies. My own teacher thinks that I should be in Advanced (as I am acing Standard and will probably do well in Advanced) but Ms R said I would be better off in Standard... She makes the Advanced course sound so hard, but some people who left the school in Year 10 are now doing Advanced and they are acing it! I think I'll just stay in Standard :( The Advanced teachers are crap anyway.
    So, you're an ex-seftoner! Hey, does the English faculty let any students from Standard move up to Advanced? I want to move up. Ms R said yes last year and first term but then she keeps changing her mind.
    D
    Thanks for help on the complex number question, i would of never worked it out.
    Your pretty smart thanks again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…