Kamal15
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey man...remember me....from gurdwara...the guy in the newspaper..haha....well..congrats on your result again and best of luck in the future..im sure ur gonna be a great doctor :)
    Wow congrats on your atar!! thats fantastic.....
    lol u must really be a nerd....how did u manage to get sooo good in english?? I sck at it, and I need some advice....

Did u stuff up any assessment tasks?? What were ur raw marks....

Hv a gr8 time and happy new yr....

-nerd_2b..
    hey man congratz on getting combined med interview...does that mean u got 99.95 ATAR? thats bloody awesome. Girra pride lol
    Thanks man :)
    I would kill for a combined med interview. So nervous right now...
    Hey man, congrats on the Interview offer. When did you get the call?
    3rd in the state in Chemistry! WOW!!! Congratulations!!! And thank you for the warm wishes :)
    I look forwards to seeing your name on the state rankers SMH list this year!
    haha it was a total accident finding u (i dont know many ppl called kamal), but im totally glad i found at least one person from that course. Did you think it helped? I thought mine went pretty good as well - a couple of wierd questions were there (the GP overwork one / lying) - but like you, i made my interviewers laugh. They weren't the warmest people on the planet, but they were better by the end of it.
    did u hit up schoolies?
    haha yep, definitely hope we both get in :)
    hey Kamal! This is dave, from that medentry interview course about UNSW med. idk if you remember me, but i came in late and was sitting between the two girls who did arts/aw (maddy and karen?). how'd your interview go?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…