S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No I didn't do Maths in year 12. I was completely satisfied with my results, so there was no need :)

And thanks for the nice comments :) HSC mathematics is 1% aptitude and 99% hard work. You'll do better than you probably think.
    Hey how are the excel math books? I want to buy an Excel to start off with because I'm unsure what math book my school uses.
    Hi, don't worry about how long it is. I've written messages which take up 2 full posts :p

You don't have to do 4 unit in year 11. Obviously, you do preliminary in year 10 which involves mathematics and mathematics extension.
    In year 11 you do HSC level. Obviously doing HSC extension 1 and having done Extension prelim is a prerequisite to doing it in year 11.

Obviously if you did 3 unit HSC in year 11 then you could do 4 unit in year 12. Generally you would do 3 unit once again, so that you're refreshed.

Also, if you accelerate in a subject, then it counts towards your HSC. You can do your HSC in a total of 5 years. And you can redo it, but the most recent mark will always be taken for ATAR calculation.

Hope that helps.
    If possible - I'd love to help or to be helped haha - probably the latter! Merry Christmas - the clock has now ticked over!

Have a good one!
    Yeah, Commerce didn't even run at my school - I did an intro into Eco/Business and it seems something I will enjoy - shame its via correspondence! Keep me updated on how you go next year!
    Good luck with year 11! It is a daunting step for me. We share Economics and Business - how do you think you will fair in them?
    Lol thanks Simon :p

I don't think I would be able to switch schools though, applications usually close like mid 2009 for 2010 newbies. And my mother would flip if she knew that I'm destined for a 2u class right now, so I'm not telling her and therefore it gives me a great reason to ensue myself to get into 3u.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…