Trebla
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Notes & Resources About

• Hey Trebla, do u do extension 2 maths and is it possible that you can send me topic tests for prelim chemistry(year11) for the chemical earth + metals. if you can( i wish :D) send to my invisible email
    hey Trebla thanks so much for the brilliant topic test could you please email me the solutions/marking guidelines to gthack022@bigpond.com
    alright, could you please send the marking guidelines to me and sorry for the late reply...was busy with exams :p
    goddamnit trebla i wanna know if im right, hurry up and check my answer on the hardest chem question thread
    Trebla,

Thanks a lot for helping me with those Binomial Theorem questions, and sorry for not thanking you earlier!
    hey, i was just wondering what degree you are doing at uni or have already done... your maths knowledge is amazing
    Thanks for the rep man. But my solutions never beat any of yours, lol.
    Hey

I read your post about how you study financial mathematics and finance. I was wondering if you could provide some insight as to how your course is overall as i was planning to pursue the two majors as well but in b commerce (liberal).

Thanks
    Auburn/Lidcombe.... wow. That's far.

I live around Baulkham Hills. I guess I can catch a train to your office.

Please tell me your office is walking distance from a train station...!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…